I was almost done with Britney but…

10 hours ago, Shadow. said:ok but its not that serious :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: not to sound like those "go touch grass" people but some of you really need to get a life, if britney and her "drama" are having this much of an impact on you then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. putting yourself under duress for someone that doesn't even know you exist is absolutely insane to me, I'll always root for britney, I'll keep all my merch and I'll still listen to her music but she's just a person like me and you, there's no need to place her on this insanely high pedastal.

Thank you! I came in here to say this but I didn’t know how to articulate it without sounding rude. You said it perfectly!

Shes just a human being people. And is there only so much “fandom” to give that you have to pick and choose? It’s an abstract concept that doesn’t exist except in your head.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, lilbela said:

Wtf is wrong with some of you. Seriously, all it took to consider dropping her was some gossip smearing with zero tangible evidence by her well-documented former haters, who are trying their best to portray themselves as concerned fans? After all that has happened in the last 2 years? 

Are you sure that it's just that?

16 hours ago, Viking84 said:

The fact that a lot of fans are beginning to question their loyalty to her shows that Team Con's smear campaign is working. People are turning against her unfortunately. :(

I will always be a fan of Britney's old work, her newer stuff not so much because it's not to my taste, and I will always appreciate her as a person. I stopped following her on instagram this month though because she is turning me off. It's not because of anything team con is doing. I will always love her, but I don't want my feed to show me naked pictures of her. It feels invasive, it feels inappropriate and it's not why I followed her page. I am a fan of her art and her legacy, that doesn't mean I have any loyalty to her. I can change my mind about an artist any time based on the content or lack of content they put out, based on my tastes that may change and evolve. I have loyalty to my friends, family and my partner. Not to a pop star...

True fans wouldn’t start questioning why they are fans to begin with. Britney’s career can’t be touched, there are so many memorable moments. I can remember when BOMT first hit the radio, then the music video came out and changed everything. Real fans will always have her back.

If “fans” aren’t happy because she’s not active in the industry, it might be a good time to leave. Just my opinion. 

On 12/24/2022 at 4:59 AM, Shadow. said:

ok but its not that serious :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: not to sound like those "go touch grass" people but some of you really need to get a life, if britney and her "drama" are having this much of an impact on you then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. putting yourself under duress for someone that doesn't even know you exist is absolutely insane to me, I'll always root for britney, I'll keep all my merch and I'll still listen to her music but she's just a person like me and you, there's no need to place her on this insanely high pedastal.

Not me being a “touch grass” person and having the same opinion

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

I started being fan instantly after I saw this on my TV

Baby One More Time Britney GIF - Baby One More Time Britney Britney Spears  - Discover & Share GIFs

But it was this relatable, yet extremely charismatic PERSON who I started stanning

RealityTVGIFsPin on britney spears♡ 𝑶𝒑𝒔!Britney — Britney Spears ☆ Late Night With Conan O'Brien,...Britney Spears GifsBritney Spears Pepsi GIFs | Tenor

e7fcfd341ebfed991f1c600203147d5c957cae60.gifLIVING LEGEND — Britney: For The Record (2008)This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Glory' in 2016 (August 26) - The Britney  Spears Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

You can take away the music, you can take away the videos, you can try to suppress her voice and break her, but in the end, she's still the same person I fell in love with. No amount of conspiracy theories or "drama" will change that. I will always love this this loveable dork.

Britney Britney Spears GIF - Britney Britney Spears Dancing - Discover &  Share GIFsBritney Dancing GIF - Britney Dancing Robot - Discover & Share GIFsBritney Dancing GIF - Britney Dancing Twirling - Discover & Share GIFs

Being a Britney fan has never been easy. But it is what it is. She is one of the most beloved yet controversial figure in music industry. 

All of my family & friends know am a huge Britney fan and it really hurts when they say " have you seen Britney's new IG post?" So going with that, I do believe the gp is swayed negatively by her IG post but they do not know Britney like we do. So I just tell them " how would you react if you were locked up and been abused for 13 years of your life?". 

We deal with our traumas in different ways. And Britney is doing her thing. I love her as she is , with all her perfections and flaws. The only celebrity who is not scared of showing her wounds & scars, in all its  profound glory! 

Edited by Justaboy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block