Can Britney sue Kfed and Jamie for mentioning her in their book?

• Super Mods
Just now, warioaddams said:

Because i'm sure they will play victims in the book and say how the saved the boys. Can Britney sue them if they mention her in the book? I want her and Rosengart to act.

Do they even have books coming out? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: what story would they have to share? “Jamie Spears: The life of a trafficker” ?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Hopefully their tactics won’t see the light of day and whoever is giving them a platform for putting a woman down, must be ashamed of themselves!

WHY👏🏼ARE👏🏼BRITNEY’S👏🏼ABUSERS👏🏼BEING👏🏼GIVEN👏🏼A👏🏼PLATFORM???👏🏼 

Are they getting a book?! Did I miss this? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Are they getting a book?! Did I miss this? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Yes, Kevin is writing a tell all book about Britney & fatherhood and guess who else is involved? Father of the Year Jamie. Imagine associating yourself with scumbags against your own daughter. The way I can’t even process what the lowest of low is… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, Kevin is writing a tell all book about Britney & fatherhood and guess who else is involved? Father of the Year Jamie. Imagine associating yourself with scumbags against your own daughter. The way I can’t even process what the lowest of low is… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Cut them some slack sweets, they anyways need to pay the bills now that their main source of income isn't at their disposal anymore :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block