First Sam, now her Dad And Perez Hilton.

1 minute ago, easy said:

i still believe sam's message got misconstrued and it's not that he doesn't like what she posts, but that he doesn't like seeing his wife bullied for what she posts. 

the rest of them? absolutely are trying a new media attack and everyone who comments how worried, concerned, and in need of help britney is are helping them. 

I don’t think Britney needs help I just want to stop these bad people! What just we do ignore them? So people harm you and you ignore them? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: The world is **** 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, One More Time said:

I don’t think Britney needs help I just want to stop these bad people! What just we do ignore them? So people harm you and you ignore them? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: The world is **** 

yeah it feels really lose/lose right now because you WANT to correct the narrative, but conspiracy people cannot be swayed with facts— that's why they turn to conspiracy to start with. and it plays perfectly into team con's hands that got exposed for their crimes and now are trying to hide/justify them. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, easy said:

i still believe sam's message got misconstrued and it's not that he doesn't like what she posts, but that he doesn't like seeing his wife bullied for what she posts. 

the rest of them? absolutely are trying a new media attack and everyone who comments how worried, concerned, and in need of help britney is are helping them. 

You always spill!

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Sam is the one taking all of those photos. Y'all can't be that blind.

I think Britney and her tripod is taking the photos. And she likes to post them and also the videos. It has not to be painted in a bad light.

But I think some reactions she had is triggered by some silly chats she had with people close to her (aka Sam) maybe sometimes she doesn’t understand him just copy his behavior. Anyway it’s Britney reacting and it’s on her. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think ppl are overreacting. Britney shatposting  on IG is NOTHING. These people are just gossiping. 

73f7i4.gif

The only thing is that her posting routine is very regimented.  Very structured chaos.  The same things over and over again.  Same lies about her whereabouts, made up stories, all the dialogue in the captions.  It's the same routine.  Spinning, unflattering editing of dances, hundreds of outfits, cryptic attacks on fans, outright attacks on celebrities, being naked.  It's highly produced and cyclical. The kind of person who is that chaotic, also so disciplined in the highly productive release cycle?  Then when you see exhale question the fishiness, they make her IG go wild, or start another fake story-line, like the move or trip to NY or family fight is introduced.  This is an intelligence team who everyone around her seems to be afraid of.  If Sam didn't like it, he would talk to his wife like a man.  Forget about man woman dynamics, anybody would pull their partner aside and stop them from destroying their reputation.  They are all subservient to her posting whims no matter how destructive.  Because they have no say, or they too are behind it.  It definitely is not her.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Hole Pwincess Hell said:

They are setting up a narrative once again , the human mind always does the same **** - repeats the past. While Britney is struggling , they’re sweeping in to paint themselves as innocent and perfect because they know they’re guilty in some ways. “we’re perfect angels, she’s crazy!” But it’s not working this time because it’s not 2007 anymore and we see mental health as a genuine health issue now.

It’s a narcissist move to write a BOOK as your daughter is in the lowest lows  of her depressions (or whatever else she’s struggling with) on “FATHERHOOD” when you abused your daughter and some even speculate emotionally ***ually and physically, it’s GASLIGHTING. But more importantly, the world can see right through it. No matter what, they won’t get away with any of it this time. The world is on their *****!

Her family can be both guilty and between a rock and a hard place trying to work with the situation they are all in.  Everything is not so cut and dry.  They would have to be way more evil to be punishing her like this and taking advantage of the lifestyle she affords them.  But if it's an agency running her life, it's way more passive for them to let that process play out while they take advantage without feeling bad.  And She could be taking her anger out about the whole situation on the only people she's allowed to be angry at.  She could be mad at them for not doing more to get her out of it. I'm not taking blame off them, but it's a possibility that should be considered. 

10 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

The only thing is that her posting routine is very regimented.  Very structured chaos.  The same things over and over again.  Same lies about her whereabouts, made up stories, all the dialogue in the captions.  It's the same routine.  Spinning, unflattering editing of dances, hundreds of outfits, cryptic attacks on fans, outright attacks on celebrities, being naked.  It's highly produced and cyclical. The kind of person who is that chaotic, also so disciplined in the highly productive release cycle.  Then when you see exhale onto it, she goes wild, or another fake storyline like the move or trip to NY or family fight is introduced.  This is an intelligence team who everyone around her seems to be afraid of.  If Sam didn't like it, he would talk to his wife like a man.  Forget about man woman dynamics, anybody would pull their partner aside and stop them from destroying their reputation.  They are all subservient to her posting whims no matter how destructive.  Because they have no say, or they too are behind it.  It definitely is not her.

If you don’t like Britney Instagram don’t follow her. Don’t make a conspiracy out of it.

E42-C6-E6-C-3688-4-C93-8-A7-A-127-B6-C3-

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, One More Time said:

If you don’t like Britney Instagram don’t follow her. Don’t make a conspiracy out of it.

It's not about liking or not liking.  Kanye's trainer sent him to a mental health facility and put him on medication to zonk him out when he started talking out about the industry.  She produced blackout herself "No wonder there's panic in the industry I mean please" and then they did the same thing to her.   This is the same routine.  It wasn't daddy spears who put Kanye in the holding facility to protect the industry.   The whole industry turned on her when she came out with blackout because she did it herself how she wanted, so they changed the rules of record charting so hers wouldn't chart and she got beat out by a stupid greatest hits. Her only album that didn't go to number one to punish her. 

And we already proved a conspiracy was in place for 13 years.  I don't have to make anything.  And it's still happening. They just made it look like it went away to stop free britney.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block