First Sam, now her Dad And Perez Hilton.

I understand Sam is like 20yo but he isn't so dumb to actually set her up in a conservatorship again. Can you even imagine lol. I think the guy was just genuine in making that comment about her *****...

The real issue here are K-Fed and her dad; they need money so they must prove their point that homegirl is mentally ill for the judge to get her to pay for their legal fees, which must be on the millions of dollars.

spacer.png

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re the one conspirator who started this thread by alluding to the idea that Sam controls Britney. What is this thread supposed to be?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I reiterated things that where already said by others as you can see in the OP and I’m talking about what is actually happening rn. You can’t talk at all and it’s a conspiracy. 

Also Sam is not the big problem here why is everybody always jumping to defend him when the thread is about something major :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

6 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I understand Sam is like 20yo but he isn't so dumb to actually set her up in a conservatorship again. Can you even imagine lol. I think the guy was just genuine in making that comment about her *****...

The real issue here are K-Fed and her dad; they need money so they must prove their point that homegirl is mentally ill for the judge to get her to pay for their legal fees, which must be on the millions of dollars.

spacer.png

And he doesn't even have to think of it himself.  There is a team of people that want her back under enslavement to tell him exactly what to do from the inside.

And K-fed's whole thing with that canceled interview doesn't look thought up by him.  Does he look like someone who could devise a plot to fool the world?  No.  Someone is directing these moves.  He didn't even look committed to any of it.  Worst acting ever.  The kids are probably scared of the whole situation, not just the mother, and the intelligence agency or whoever her handlers are are gaslighting her to turn her against them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wow the level of narrative manipulation is strong in this one.

Sam was literally the driving force for her to bring down the conservatorship. He’s her husband and must have a saying in what goes on with her. I trust him.

Her father and ex husband are to addicts and leeches who will do whatever it takes to put her in a bad light, steal her money, blackmail and gaslight her.

These two, along with team con, and her sister will always try to manipulate and create circuses to destabilize her. Books, interviews, leaked footage.. you name it.

she is not a 100% because she was basically inslaved and deprived of freedom for 13 **** years.

However she is not doing “bad enough” to justify putting her under their control or anyone’s control or for people to think those 13 years were justified.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I reiterated things that where already said by others as you can see in the OP and I’m talking about what is actually happening rn. You can’t talk at all and it’s a conspiracy. 

Also Sam is not the big problem here why is everybody always jumping to defend him when the thread is about something major :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Reread your own words, please. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

30 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

The only thing is that her posting routine is very regimented.  Very structured chaos.  The same things over and over again.  Same lies about her whereabouts, made up stories, all the dialogue in the captions.  It's the same routine.  Spinning, unflattering editing of dances, hundreds of outfits, cryptic attacks on fans, outright attacks on celebrities, being naked.  It's highly produced and cyclical. The kind of person who is that chaotic, also so disciplined in the highly productive release cycle?  Then when you see exhale question the fishiness, they make her IG go wild, or start another fake story-line, like the move or trip to NY or family fight is introduced.  This is an intelligence team who everyone around her seems to be afraid of.  If Sam didn't like it, he would talk to his wife like a man.  Forget about man woman dynamics, anybody would pull their partner aside and stop them from destroying their reputation.  They are all subservient to her posting whims no matter how destructive.  Because they have no say, or they too are behind it.  It definitely is not her.

Britney is destroying her image on purpose IMO

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Cucumbers said:

And he doesn't even have to think of it himself.  There is a team of people that want her back under enslavement to tell him exactly what to do from the inside.

And K-fed's whole thing with that canceled interview doesn't look thought up by him.  Does he look like someone who could devise a plot to fool the world?  No.  Someone is directing these moves.  He didn't even look committed to any of it.  Worst acting ever.  The kids are probably scared of the whole situation, not just the mother, and the intelligence agency or whoever her handlers are are gaslighting her to turn her against them.

Omg are we really dragging the us intelligence into this? haha

but yeah defo KFed and the Spears are being supported by some crisis pr firm who's responsible for all the latest anti-britney stunts (TikTok video, Jamie's interview with the Mail on Sunday, maybe even the Perez videos which create chaos)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney is destroying her image on purpose IMO

No that's not it.  Because after whoever is controlling her account goes too far with attacking people they backpedal and try to do damage control when people catch on and then start playing nice again.  It's very obviously the CIA, the FBI, a foreign intel agency or industry controllers who have the whole family under their control.  Attacking her family with the account could be a way to keep them in check from trying to save her.

• Haha 4
40 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

The only thing is that her posting routine is very regimented.  Very structured chaos.  The same things over and over again.  Same lies about her whereabouts, made up stories, all the dialogue in the captions.  It's the same routine.  Spinning, unflattering editing of dances, hundreds of outfits, cryptic attacks on fans, outright attacks on celebrities, being naked.  It's highly produced and cyclical. The kind of person who is that chaotic, also so disciplined in the highly productive release cycle?  Then when you see exhale question the fishiness, they make her IG go wild, or start another fake story-line, like the move or trip to NY or family fight is introduced.  This is an intelligence team who everyone around her seems to be afraid of.  If Sam didn't like it, he would talk to his wife like a man.  Forget about man woman dynamics, anybody would pull their partner aside and stop them from destroying their reputation.  They are all subservient to her posting whims no matter how destructive.  Because they have no say, or they too are behind it.  It definitely is not her.

So you whole conspiracy is based on the fact that Sam, as a husband, don’t control his wife behavior? Congratulations! You just rise to a new level of misogyny!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Reread your own words, please. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah the “I’m reiterating what other people said” sounds pathetic. Lmao.

but you know what I was trying to say like thinks that where actually said by people involved with Britney like Sam, her dad, her sons and even Britney herself! And all those comments looks exactly out of 2007 that was my comment 

4 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

So you whole conspiracy is based on the fact that Sam, as a husband, don’t control his wife behavior? Congratulations! You just rise to a new level of misogyny!

Totally not.  Relationships take many forms. They could have their own dynamic.  But he said he doesn't agree with it.  So in that case why is he letting it go on if he can see what we see? 

14 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Omg are we really dragging the us intelligence into this? haha

but yeah defo KFed and the Spears are being supported by some crisis pr firm who's responsible for all the latest anti-britney stunts (TikTok video, Jamie's interview with the Mail on Sunday, maybe even the Perez videos which create chaos)

Yes, because it just came out that they killed JFK when he tried to end the CIA, and we know about Project Mockingbird and Project MK Ultra.  We have declassified official government documents that intricately detail these highly advanced experiments and mind control techniques. These programs were never ended.  We have classified documents about mind control to reference.  And if you look at the imagery the industry uses in her videos with these huge budgets, it's clear she is a victim of their control apparatus.

• Love 1
Just now, Cucumbers said:

Yes, because it just came out that they killed JFK and we know about Project Mockingbird and Project MK Ultra.  We have unclassified documents that intricately detail these highly advanced experiments and mind control and techniques. These programs were never ended.  We have classified documents about mind control to reference.  And if you look at the imagery the industry uses in her videos with these huge budgets, it's clear she is a victim of their control apparatus.

okay, i don't want to be the usual ******* who's gonna accuse you of believing in conspiracy theories and humiliate you for that. you do you hun and express your mind! ❤️

however, while it's public knowledge that Brit has been drugged throughout her whole career to be controlled and manipulated by management and family, i do want to hope that she's free from that kind of "mind control" now...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

Totally not.  Relationships take many forms. They could have their own dynamic.  But he said he doesn't agree with it.  So in that case why is he letting it go on if he can see what we see? 

You’re incredibly misogynistic! Sam is her husband, not her owner! He doesn’t “let her” do anything. Britney would make her own decisions, some of them he will like, some of them he will not. 
What he’ll not do is control her choices. 

Britney had enough men in her life who thought they new what was best for her better than herself. She certainly doesn’t need her husband to be another one. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

No that's not it.  Because after whoever is controlling her account goes too far with attacking people they backpedal and try to do damage control when people catch on and then start playing nice again.  It's very obviously the CIA, the FBI, a foreign intel agency or industry controllers who have the whole family under their control.  Attacking her family with the account could be a way to keep them in check from trying to save her.

GOONS are present, no DOUBT. I do think the industry is willing to let Britney devalue her brand, though, because they know this case has become so public. Millenials love Britney no matter what so she is not disposable or they will out themselves. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, One More Time said:

Sam “I don’t like some stuff she post”

Perez “I know she is not okay”

Jaime “I saved her financially”

Britney “I got to my car and go out crying”

Her sons “I don’t want to be associated with her if she post those stuff”

are they trying a new 2007????? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

all is subtle but it’s gaining traction STOP IT :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If I were in their shoes, I would roll my eyes and say nothing.  Their comments are unnecessary and unhelpful.

43 minutes ago, Style. said:

These type of threads are so damaging because their purpose is to suggest that she’s controlled (by her husband lmao) and not well. You are not realizing it, but you’re falling for TeamCon tactics. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yes I will stop it. And we all collectively need to stop it.  But it is hurting my nerves and I need to speak :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

29 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

You’re incredibly misogynistic! Sam is her husband, not her owner! He doesn’t “let her” do anything. Britney would make her own decisions, some of them he will like, some of them he will not. 
What he’ll not do is control her choices. 

Britney had enough men in her life who thought they new what was best for her better than herself. She certainly doesn’t need her husband to be another one. 

You're ridiculous.  Take your feminism somewhere else.  We're talking about a woman who said she was being trafficked and you're turning this into an opportunity to virtue signal so you can stroke your own ego right now?  Goodbye.  You are a misinformation agent.

22 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

GOONS are present, no DOUBT. I do think the industry is willing to let Britney devalue her brand, though, because they know this case has become so public. Millenials love Britney no matter what so she is not disposable or they will out themselves. 

Once she stopped performing and cooperating after the strange dominion announcement where she just walked off without talking, they figured out they needed another way to control her image and just do it solely through her IG.  I think her controllers are playing fast and loose with her image now because they don't have to sell anything. They just need to keep peoples attention on the distraction, hence the fake storylines and ruining her image.  They are forcing her to record these videos to have content to caption to make her say whatever they want. 

This is all outlined in the hold it against me video where they make her smile with computers and use her previous images to raise her up.  They even attach slime emitters to her fingers that go all over her old images, to say that they will use her own hand to force her to tarnish her image.  She is fighting against herself in the video.  They show their plans, that's how they operate. They even put her on an island by herself in the middle of shark infested waters in the work ***** video.  They are using her videos to humiliate her and traumatize her with symbolism of her own abuse. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block