The most-searched music artists of 2022, according to Google. Where did your fave rank? Come in to find out!

DignifiedLove

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

I'm actually bit surprised that MJ is ahead of Madonna (and many other current artists) after 13 years of his death. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

For me, the most surprising thing has been the fact that XXXTENTACION has been in the Top 5 every year since I began publishing these lists. Like who and why are people checking for ha? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

BTS has also been #1 for 3 years in a row...and by a landslide too. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Also, how has Dua never made it to the Top 20? I feel like aside from Taylor, she's been one of the most active female artists over the last year with her music and face plastered everywhere. Like... you're telling me Madonna is more relevant than Dua in 2022 (no offense to Madonna)? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Sure, Ms. Eyelash may be the biggest gen-z artist out there but ha downfall is tragique sis. Dropping 12 spots in the span of the year isn't something to be proud of but do you boo. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Still smash artist which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit :jordan-perfume::billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

13 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

As an ex-fan of both Travis and Kanye, I couldn't be more happier. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:  Once Kanye is finally out of the Top 20, the world will come full circle. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The way Kanye must be seething with Midnights eviscerating all of his album sales combined :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: The way we won't have to be subject to anymore Travis music :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Humanity WON 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Like... you're telling me Madonna is more relevant than Dua in 2022? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Search engines are probably not the best sources when it comes to calculating relevancy. Madonna has life long stans all the way from 1982, and she continues to "shock" people with her instagram all year long, but I don't really see 60 year old people googling Dula Peep :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

They had a flare over the others because they have to take a hiatus from music since they need to commit to the mandatory military services for South Korea. So that resulted in a spring of searches to see news and tea about them :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I wonder if they'd still have been #1 had it not been for their enlistment era. Never underestimate kpoopers - it's legitimately a full-time job. :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Henricus said:

Omg Godna long time no see  

photo Family Guy Peter Griffin Long Nails lois griffin family guy wiki fandom

Welcome back queen :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Thank you I missed you sfm. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

MADONNA :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Is more relevant than Dua in 2022. Let that sink inT. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Imagine not thinking Dua isN'T an MPG in 2022 :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Ban IT!

The stats don't lie baby giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

If Google doesn't claim ha as a mpg then why should the rest of us? giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Beyonce could easily do an Anti-Hero but Taylor can't do no Virgo's Groove :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: White pop won :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Is Taylor's new album even worth a listen? :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Omg @Joshyworld no cuz Renaissance made me and @Henricus STANS :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: The actual magnum opus, not Lemon Juice :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Thoughts on her best record? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I only expect a positive answer :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Sis where were you during my GODYONCÉ IS A LEGEND era when I was making threads about ha left and right? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Pretty sure one of them even got me suspended due to the fuming Knee stans who were abusing the report button :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 hour ago, Henricus said:

Our little rat is right :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Renaissance is her best album :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

We stan Exhale's resident pet r@+, @Blackout2006 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Can we also talk about the way Elton gained +4? Britney and Hold Me Closer’s impact? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The fact that Elton made his debut in the 60s and yet he's still outdoing almost every current artist who debuted in the 2020s...a true legend 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

I wonder if they'd still have been #1 had it not been for their enlistment era. Never underestimate kpoopers - it's legitimately a full-time job. :saywat-towelney:

I think Taylor would've had it over them. Midnights is genuinely her biggest era since 1989. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: 

Nobody at this point can underestimate those clowns. This brings me to the time when there were furious meltdowns on Twitter over their enlistments and they were trying their level-best to find some loop in which the BTS members can exempt themselves from their army services XbxHjez.gif Payola and group funds can only you get you that far, I fear :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 1
Just now, Joshyworld said:

s more relevant than Dua in 2022. Let that sink inT. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

-In Dignified's dreams of living in 1989 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

The stats don't lie baby giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

If Google doesn't claim ha as a mpg then why should the rest of us? giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hold up, imma just forget about her back-to-back 5 smash eras with 5,000,000,000+ streams and nearly 60 million monthly listeners because Google told me XXXtentacoin is more relevant than ha giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d5a5778e345e2cf535aea11b27d10c479123c47&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Sis where were you during my GODYONCÉ IS A LEGEND era when I was making threads about ha left and right? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: P

My iconic hiatus era. The time when Exhale and your career were both on the verge of utter collapse into the ditch where sites of the bygone era like Absolutebritney.com and users like Queenflopga rest in peace amidst cobwebs and dust bunnies :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Good thing I gave the Exhale publiquee a break from my American Life era so that they could properly miss me, in order to usher my Confessions on a Dancefloor era which has brought me back on the charts and people's minds:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

9 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Pretty sure one of them even got me suspended since the Knee stans were caught fuming :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Nnnn let me check them to remember the the good ol' kiis omg :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

9 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

We stan Exhale's resident pet r@+, @Blackout2006 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

What about you being the President of the R@+$? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block