The most-searched music artists of 2022, according to Google. Where did your fave rank? Come in to find out!

DignifiedLove

6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Sure, Ms. Eyelash may be the biggest gen-z artist out there but ha downfall is tragique sis. Dropping 12 spots in the span of a year isn't something to be proud of but do you boo. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

As an ex-fan of both Travis and Kanye, I couldn't be more happier. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:  Once Kanye is finally out of the Top 20, the world will come full circle. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

PurrT :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Even I can't deny her longevity at this point :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Naurr but who are they :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:XbxHjez.gif

I just saw Billie Igloo last night and her screaming banshees are keeping her fed :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

I missed you!!!!!! OMFG I will be making a press conference to explain why I was away. Stay tuned.  giphy.gif

And yes, it's quite incredible to see Britney rank fairly high. Her, Shakira, JLo and Madonna are the only female artists who debuted in the 20th century to be in the Top 40. Legends only. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Longevity is synonymous with Nicki's name at this point. The fact that she ranked higher than Doja, Cardi and the rest of the current female rappers also says a lot. Queen tingz.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Manifesting ha Top 10 entry.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh and thank you. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Appreciated the advocacy. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Missed u r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Ok sure, cant wait to see it :) 

18 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

BTS have been making garbage Pharrell-Williams'-Happy-azz music since Dynamite, so I'll take Stray Kids over them any day:

Kinda eats. Don't judge. :bouncey:

no because i almost stan stray kids 2 :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

notice how they have a very clear concept & don’t think that wearing bright yellow can carry their current aesthetic (bts) 🤭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block