I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

Aww Slayer! This can't have been an easy decision to make at all, but well done for following your heart and deciding what was best for you.

Personally you've done a great job with moderating threads made about Britney's Instagram posts which I know isn't always an easy task to do.

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Hi everyone,

I’m making this thread to announce that I’m stepping down as a Super Moderator. I've been on Exhale since 2006/2007 so this hasn't been an easy decision but it was the right decision for me.

I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while and I think now is the right time. Personally, for me I don’t have the same vision for Exhale as the current direction it is going in and I think it is time for me to go. 

I want to give a special shout out to those on the team that I am closest to (including past moderator Urbanney), I have appreciated all of your help, kindness and support! 

I wish the current team the best of luck! I do not envy you at all. Thanks for the opportunity to moderate on a forum of an artist I absolutely stan and adore.

Lastly, a big thanks to all of the members that have always been kind to me, that i've made genuine friends with and looked out for me. It has been appreciated and made this place so much more enjoyable. I’m hoping now, by becoming a regular member that I can go back to potentially enjoying this place again, as that is something I lost. 

I kindly ask that those who will be happy with this news to just celebrate quietly. Whatever you may think i've genuinely only ever done what i've done as I thought it was best for Exhale at the time. I'm open to new beginnings with those who are not fond of me, if not that's absolutely fine too.

You guys have no idea how excited I am to never deal with a report again :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That’s me over & out after over 2 years of moderating :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

- Slayer

tumblr_nfrpbwbgBt1rxs8alo1_500.gif

ok but did we really need a thread for this? 

I am lost on this forum honestly now...

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s sad it had to come to this and it’s sad another user was able to have this much influence over shunning mods who have contributed so much to bettering this place. You will be missed :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I'm so glad you're still on the team, you're definitely needed! 

I'm really happy we were able to resolve things and become good friends again!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block