I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

Thank you @Slayerfor all you’ve done to make this a positive place throughout the free Britney years. I think you’ve done an excellent job but it can be nice to step back and just enjoy being a member without the added stress and responsibilities. 

On another note… I hope that all these conspiracy theories will die down because it’s getting really ridiculous. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've had comments from users here repeatedly telling me to kill myself and to contract covid and die, as a result of being a moderator here. So i'm just letting you know comments like yours will not affect me, i've had much worse here.

All I asked was for people who dislike me to quietly celebrate but whatever, i'm used to the worst  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Big yikes... But now that you're not a mod, you could put some clowns on blast by (allegedly) leaking said messages. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

NORMALIZE👏PUBLIC👏SHAMING👏

• Haha 9
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've had comments from users here repeatedly telling me to kill myself and to contract covid and die, as a result of being a moderator here. So i'm just letting you know comments like yours will not affect me, i've had much worse here.

All I asked was for people who dislike me to quietly celebrate but whatever, i'm used to the worst  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

This is the first I'm hearing of this particular commentary. Feel free to pass along the receipts via PM and I'll assess. That is unacceptable. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

All I asked was people who dislike me to quietly celebrate but whatever, i'm used to the worst  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I didn't agree with everything you did as a mod but you didn't deserve that at all. Its one thing to dislike a member for whatever reason but its just an online forum, in the grand scheme of things it legit means nothing to be on here and if you're taking your time so seriously on exhale then maybe its time to log out :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: we're still people behind the usernames & pfp's so I don't blame you for taking a step back, I can't think of anything worse than moderating exhell lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People are sick omg...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Shadow. said:

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I didn't agree with everything you did as a mod but you didn't deserve that at all. Its one thing to dislike a member for whatever reason but its just an online forum, in the grand scheme of things it legit means nothing to be on here and if you're taking your time so seriously on exhale then maybe its time to log out :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: we're still people behind the usernames & pfp's so I don't blame you for taking a step back, I can't think of anything worse than moderating exhell lmao

Well said! :) 

• Love 1
Spoiler

the way this thread would’ve been moved as it’s not Britney related… probably by you.

Kyrsten Sinema Hair Flip GIF by GIPHY News

thank you for your service and anyways, wether people like you or not, the important thing is you are making a decision that makes YOU happy; and that I will always support.

big hugs and best of luck. i know your position must’ve been a difficult one. and I believe you did the best you could.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is the first I'm hearing of this particular commentary. Feel free to pass along the receipts via PM and I'll assess. That is unacceptable. 

One of the people telling me to kill myself was that user with the Cindy from Scary Movie avatar, I remember definitely informing in one of the group chats or one of our many DMs (it was a while ago so probably why you don't remember).

I don't blame BH for this to be clear, we can't control what people here say in DMs.  Most of the people that said these things are long gone.

I just wanted to let haters know they think they can hurt me but they can't as i've heard much worse by other people here.

CEoI.gif

• Love 5

Oh slayer well have our memories a lot of them you suspended me a few times lol and was always giving me points because I was a very open freebritney supporter prior to Britney’s testimony…You and I went back and forth a lot lol. I eventually changed my username and you finally left me alone :emma: lol… 

I don’t dislike you tho you eventually toned down the policing and was just trying to keep peace here and girl you was on it always lol I hope Jordan paid you well for this gig:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

best wishes 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block