I'm stepping down as a Moderator

Slayer
Message added by GlitterRain,

Please do not comment negatively or maliciously towards Slayer. Failing to do so will result in consequences. Thank you! 

26 minutes ago, Buffie said:

if i get banned i will be forever laughing at your grave that you NEVER got the pleasure to do it. 

Thats all i need :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And I only changed my name to Slaya to show you who the real slayer was.. ME

I slayed you, that's why you left

giphy.gif

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Well racists like you should be banned? The only thing you’ve ‘slayed’ is making a fool of yourself.

Also laughing at my grave? It sounds like you seriously need to log out and go outside, this is not a normal comment to make.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Freedom of thought? Is that what you call blindly believing TikTok and Twitter conspiracies? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Girl you should apply for a full time job, you quote every day all day every single post with your toxic positivity and leaving no room to any reasonable doubt. 

Honor your username and blackout the negativity by stop forcing your pink narrative down everyone’s throat. If you don’t agree then just ignore and move on. You ain’t getting paid :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl you should apply for a full time job, you quote every day all day every single post with your toxic positivity and leaving no room to any reasonable doubt. 

Honor your username and blackout the negativity by stop forcing your pink narrative down everyone’s throat. If you don’t agree then just ignore and move on. You ain’t getting paid :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I got a full-time job babe 

You can go back to my posts from yesterday and see having discussions with people who differ from me, but do so in a thought out, intelligent way. But I understand. You folk don't like facts that contradicts your opinions :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I got a full-time job babe 

You can go back to my posts from yesterday and see having discussions with people who differ from me, but do so in a thought out, intelligent way. But I understand. You folk don't like facts that contradicts your opinions :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Those banon folk are worrying…

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block