Maxi went live to discuss Britney and Sam's Wedding

Cqleb

Maxi usually annoys me but they handled this really well and I agree with the sentiment that they can tell their story because they were there without going into details which it sounds like they did. 

I was surprised to hear that Sam doesn't like them going live and talking which makes sense but I got the feeling it's been a topic of conversation more than once that maybe they don't agree on.

I didn't watch it, therefore my opinion is halfway there. In general, I think the conspiracy people have gone crazy, but the anger of people saying "why are people's conspiracies growing?" Is naive, at best. Because that is how mass communication and psychology works? Do they really think that they will stop the crazy because they post a screen or Maxi does a live? With that I am not saying Britney should do this or that. Not at all. She can remain.silent for as long as she wants, but people won't stop and being angry and telling them "do not go on with your crazy" won't stop the crazy. Ignore the conspiracies. 

It is true that Britney's choices for videos might be fueling some insane theories but so be it.

2 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

*raises hand*

Who the fk is Maxi?

3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Who is she/them/he?

well, something for the BAnon to talk about and be pressed

3 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Who is this person?

I think I once saw / read that they are the best friend of Sam. That they were his idk the term for it but helped him getting roles etc. I even think I saw/read somewhere that Maxi was the one who got Sam the audition for Slumber Party 

Maxi didn't call the banon people out in a bad or entirely negative way and even said she respects them.

I like how Maxi was classy about it and didn't insult people and wasn't like "pipe down" or go to "Twitter" Maxi was sweet.

I also like how Maxi touched on it being concern and that many people are genuinely concerned about Britney.

It was cool hearing more about the wedding and how Britney is happy for her fans "Free Britney".

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block