Britney's former assistant Vicky T responds to conspiracy theorists

Cqleb

18 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

vicky’s been getting dragged and harassed by fans for a year so her exasperation is understandable. 

but there’s that part of me that’s like why is everyone around britney talking about this except for britney? everyone’s saying give britney privacy but her. she’ll tell us about jack in the box but has nothing to say about any of the rumors? like even a post of her twirling to rumors by lizzo would at least be a funny tongue in cheek acknowledgment.

Britney has been isolated most of her life. She started using social media a year ago. I’m sure you can tell that she’s a newbie. I can guarantee you that she is not aware of this conspiracy mania that we’ve been living in for years. To her, it’s probably like old tabloid rumors, so I can totally see why she doesn’t feel the need to address these “rumors” (conspiracies). 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

And we believe Vicky, didn't she say Britney was on vacation when she was at home getting ready to go to NOBU?

Or does that get filed under the "white lies" category.

I'm sure it could get exhausting Vicky being asked so much about Britney, but the girl is very passive aggressive it's no wonder she isn't working for B anymore. 

Vicky was also throwing shade about B on her insta too so.

File this one under everyone is still talking for Britney other than Britney. 

My god take a break for one day c0cky. Your constant conspiracy theories are too much, banon Twitter seems a better fit for you. 

33 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Another person speaking for Britney. I think Britney runs her socials and her life. I don’t think she’s held against her will. What I think she needs is a supportive friend to lean on..not one who posts things like this for the trolls and for Britney’s approval. Britney seems to be surrounded by yes men these days. 

this is it. I don’t understand why people don’t get it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

My god take a break for one day c0cky. Your constant conspiracy theories are too much, banon Twitter seems a better fit for you. 

I said I don't believe the conspiracies.

I have been respectful in this forum to the members, and I haven't spread any conspiracies or lies in here.

There's a difference in breaking rules versus agreeing with what members say.

• Like 4

Some responses in this thread prove that Vicky is 100%. Honestly Britney is doing herself a favor by not addressing this, because it’s not like it would change anything anyway. People who want to believe in conspiracies don’t want their conspiracies to be proven wrong, they want them to be proven right. It wouldn’t make a difference, they would come up with something else.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Vicky is 100% right, and she said what I’ve been saying for months. That’s precisely all that would come of Britney going live. Because it’s not going to be this polished livestream y’all all so desperately want. 

A lot of folks still want 20-something Britney and the woman has lived a lot of life since then. Plus she’s 41. You’re not the same at 30, 40 etc. as you were at 20. That’s just life. 

• Love 1

I don’t believe the conspiracies either their beyond ridiculous, but yet again somebody else is speaking for Britney which just adds more fuel to the fire when she’s stated before herself multiple times that she was sick of having people speak for her and now she’s free and she still isn’t speaking for herself? This isn’t about forcing her to do anything this is simply stating something she’s said she was sick of herself multiple times and now she’s the freedom to use her voice she isn’t 🤔🤔

I’m sorry, although I agree with what she’s saying she seems to loveeeee that she knows celebs. She posts random throwbacks with celebrities to show she’s met them? It’s embarrassing, she inserts herself to make herself seem more important than she is. I really dislike her and I wish I didn’t. 

16 hours ago, hello70 said:

I personally like Vicky, she isn't doing anyone any favors. The more she talks to these rabid fans, the more she makes it obvious that everyone but Britney is doing the talking. 

At this point, everyone BUT Britney has said she controls her socials (I 100% believe she does btw), but her or her team fail to realize that it's odd for someone who says so much on her IG and posts sooo many videos and *seemingly* trivial rants, she never once addresses the elephant in the room. NOT. ONCE! In fact, she almost seems to add fuel to the confusion multiple times in her captions. 

Meanwhile, Vicky is still confused as to why her fan base is still going nuts about it??? Of course they are! She posts haphazardly, randomly deletes stuff up to 10 times a day, pretends(?) to not know WHO is doing the deleting, makes vague captions as if she's not the most famous popstar on the planet and people aren't going to try to connect dots, etc. In other words, Chaos breeds chaos. DUH. I love Britney but it's so chaooticcc (and not in the fun circa-2004 way lol)

To be clear, I loveeee Britney but at some point I wonder if her and her team share a tinnnyyy bit of responsibility for the craziness going on in this fanbase? No, Britney can't control people, but she can control her IG. Because the chaos almost seems intentional at this point. Where's the PR team? Where's the professionals on her team? Where's the responsibility that comes with a huge platform? Where's the strategy in dealing with these psychos? Ignoring it and/or people around her adding to the confusing discourse has only made it worse. That much is for sure.

I dunno, Am I being too harsh?

Am I Wrong Lol GIF by Lifetime

You’re being a crazed conspiracy theorist. Britney has said multiple times that she posts everything on her Instagram. I don’t know what you people want to hear!! I think it’s really creepy and obsessive how you overly dissect every single thing Britney does. She doesn’t even know you! Why are you putting all your energy into someone who doesn’t even know you exist? 
Why is it so impossible for Britney’s fans to accept that this is who she is? She posts weird and sometimes bizarre things and it is what it is. Sorry she’s not who you thought she was? I guess? And so what if she struggles with mental illness? Millions of Americans struggle with mental illness. You can still be incredibly talented and have psych issues. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block