Britney's former assistant Vicky T responds to conspiracy theorists

Cqleb

And we believe Vicky, didn't she say Britney was on vacation when she was at home getting ready to go to NOBU?

Or does that get filed under the "white lies" category.

I'm sure it could get exhausting Vicky being asked so much about Britney, but the girl is very passive aggressive it's no wonder she isn't working for B anymore. 

Vicky was also throwing shade about B on her insta too so.

File this one under everyone is still talking for Britney other than Britney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why are you clapping sis that was shade Vicki threw at you. I remember your thread of saying Britney should do a video and shut down the rumors now you're clapping for Vicki?

I agree with you about shutting down the rumors that it help just curious while you'd clap. 

Because she’s calling out people who think Britney’s not alive.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And we believe Vicky, didn't she say Britney was on vacation when she was at home getting ready to go to NOBU?

Or does that get filed under the "white lies" category.

I'm sure it could get exhausting Vicky being asked so much about Britney, but the girl is very passive aggressive it's no wonder she isn't working for B anymore. 

Vicky was also throwing shade about B on her insta too so.

File this one under everyone is still talking for Britney other than Britney. 

Here's an example of trash Vicky is talking about

Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

vicky is right in that it doesn't matter what britney does at this point, the conspiracy nuts will find a way to spin it around to fit their narrative rather that just accepting reality. reality that britney does not owe us a damn thing, including going live when they want, or shutting them down when we want.

honestly, i would feel offended if people were saying i wasn't the one posting when i am. it's invalidating britney's voice at this point. and i wouldn't want to waste my time saying it was me to a bunch of people who aren't going to believe me anyway. i'd stick to posting what i want, when i want, how i want, and **** the rest.

• Like 2

vicky’s been getting dragged and harassed by fans for a year so her exasperation is understandable. 

but there’s that part of me that’s like why is everyone around britney talking about this except for britney? everyone’s saying give britney privacy but her. she’ll tell us about jack in the box but has nothing to say about any of the rumors? like even a post of her twirling to rumors by lizzo would at least be a funny tongue in cheek acknowledgment.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, unusualyouforever said:

vicky’s been getting dragged and harassed by fans for a year so her exasperation is understandable. 

but there’s that part of me that’s like why is everyone around britney talking about this except for britney? everyone’s saying give britney privacy but her. she’ll tell us about jack in the box but has nothing to say about any of the rumors? like even a post of her twirling to rumors by lizzo would at least be a funny tongue in cheek acknowledgment.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block