Britney's former assistant Vicky T responds to conspiracy theorists

Cqleb

18 hours ago, hello70 said:

I personally like Vicky, she isn't doing anyone any favors. The more she talks to these rabid fans, the more she makes it obvious that everyone but Britney is doing the talking. 

At this point, everyone BUT Britney has said she controls her socials (I 100% believe she does btw), but her or her team fail to realize that it's odd for someone who says so much on her IG and posts sooo many videos and *seemingly* trivial rants, she never once addresses the elephant in the room. NOT. ONCE! In fact, she almost seems to add fuel to the confusion multiple times in her captions. 

Meanwhile, Vicky is still confused as to why her fan base is still going nuts about it??? Of course they are! She posts haphazardly, randomly deletes stuff up to 10 times a day, pretends(?) to not know WHO is doing the deleting, makes vague captions as if she's not the most famous popstar on the planet and people aren't going to try to connect dots, etc. In other words, Chaos breeds chaos. DUH. I love Britney but it's so chaooticcc (and not in the fun circa-2004 way lol)

To be clear, I loveeee Britney but at some point I wonder if her and her team share a tinnnyyy bit of responsibility for the craziness going on in this fanbase? No, Britney can't control people, but she can control her IG. Because the chaos almost seems intentional at this point. Where's the PR team? Where's the professionals on her team? Where's the responsibility that comes with a huge platform? Where's the strategy in dealing with these psychos? Ignoring it and/or people around her adding to the confusing discourse has only made it worse. That much is for sure.

I dunno, Am I being too harsh?

Am I Wrong Lol GIF by Lifetime

Britney didn't mention the elephant in the room for almost 13 years. She can say what she wants there always will be people that make out things that don't add up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block