(Alleged) Jack in the box employee responds: “she was sweet and looked good - don’t be mad at me”

KrisJ

1 hour ago, easy said:

i think this is just someone looking for attention tbh.

but if it is him it a) takes away the idea she was body shaming, which was the stupidest part of the whole debacle and b) he was truly being empathetic. in my opinion, if you're genuinely being kind to someone you don't then go and speak about the experience looking for clout. 

I don’t think he’s doing it for attention, TikTok story times are super common and they’re now what years ago would be a text to your bff telling what happened.

It’s a damned if you and damned if you don’t, situation because people were asking for him to show his face… And Britney herself has been ambivalent in similar situations where she voices how no cared and no one acknowledged her pain, but then she’s also said how fake it sounds when someone tells her they want her to be okay.

Just like Britney can share her story, others can too, especially because he didn’t say a bad word about her, that shows he was genuine.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think he’s doing it for attention, TikTok story times are super common and they’re now what years ago would be a text to your bff telling what happened.

It’s a damned if you and damned if you don’t, situation because people were asking for him to show his face… And Britney herself has been ambivalent in similar situations where she voices how no cared and no one acknowledged her pain, but then she’s also said how fake it sounds when someone tells her they want her to be okay.

Just like Britney can share her story, others can too, especially because he didn’t say a bad word about her, that shows he was genuine.

imo it reads someone saw the attention this situation was getting and wanted to cash in. there's no proof this is jack in the box man, we're just supposed to take his word because he details a story that's already been told? i'd feel differently if this video was before britney's post and not on a newly created account where this is the only video.

i appreciate this person not painting britney negatively, regardless if they're telling the truth or not. most people were already on jack in the box man's side to start with, so i don't understand the need for "don't be mad at me!" attitude if he's genuinely the same dude. 

I don't know if this is true or not, however I don't understand the ones that keep saying: 'She hates pity' well, ok but how was he supposed to know? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

1. He said he's a casual Britney listener so I doubt he checks her IG profile everyday. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

2. He didn't know that it was indeed Britney Spears, he realized after she put her sunglasses on. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

The thing is that Britney, in my opinion, should just chill a bit especially when she talks on IG about people that has nothing to do with everything she has gone through. (Xtina, Selena...) That only led people to drag her and unstan her. And NO! I'm not trying to mute her in any way but Jesus, she dragged Selena for wishing her well (as EVERYONE in here would do) a lot more than how she dragged her fkn' abusers for taking advantage of her and trafficking her for over a decade :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

IF that's really him, hearing the situation and him saying that it was 'super awkward', I understand the post even more I guess. It did sound like he jumped to conclusions, no asking first or whatever. Britney obviously doesn't like the media is still spreading news about her personal life and people treating her like a 'victim'. She said that in one of her recordings, and Sam mentioned something similar, that she is a 'free woman'.

Some people like focusing on being the victim, while some people like to be acknowledged for being strong. And Britney seems like the latter. Let's support her.

We already support her. The post was irrational. But honestly, we just need to move on. 

• Like 1

I believe the guy and I'm really glad she didn't act angry with him as he said. I will have to agree with someone in other post, if she doesn't want people do feel pity or talk about her personal life, she should stop posting personal stuff on the internet, it will help a lot. Reading what she writes on IG all I feel about her abuses is pity, which is normal because we like her. It's so naive from her part to think people won't say anything.

• Like 1

Also Britney if you dont want people to feel sympathy or feel any way for you and your story dont post it.......I do not mean to be unkind. But you have been through hell. Of course people are going to want you to be ok , of course if a human may think your upset they will want to encourage you . 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block