(Alleged) Jack in the box employee responds: “she was sweet and looked good - don’t be mad at me”

KrisJ

I predict an incoming caption like:

OMG YOU GUYS!!!😳 Do you ever like lose yourself in a moment and think super bad stuff ️ about someone but then oops!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ You were wrong! 🥴🫠

im like so sorry Jack in the box dude for being mad at you. It’s not personal.💯

☮️✌️&🥰❤️

1 hour ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

Are you shading me after I've backed you up? :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I’m shading the desperate attention seeking trolls. Are they ugly, lame or musty? Choose two. Hopefully they caught the shade that I threw. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Anyway, where’s your threads promoting your music? I can’t lie, I like them. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

10 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m shading the desperate attention seeking trolls. Are they ugly, lame or musty? Choose two. Hopefully they caught the shade that I threw. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
Anyway, where’s your threads promoting your music? I can’t lie, I like them. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Didn't you read our DMs lol 😂 I'm on strike posting threads on here since I was rudely dismissed as a mod. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block