(Alleged) Jack in the box employee responds: “she was sweet and looked good - don’t be mad at me”

KrisJ

So the Jack in the box employee spoke about the experience - he says she was very sweet and looked good but he noticed she had been crying and said it’ll be ok. She said “thank you” and gave him a bit of a side eye but that was it. He said she was sweet (twice in the video) and asked her please don’t be mad at him.

So he didn’t take it in a bad way. Hopefully this IS actually him and not some bs but I’ll take his word for it for now..

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Honestly I want to believe him but this is giving me major Exhaler vibes who’s seeking fame & adulation on the internet.spacer.png

Yeah..I posted it but I’m also side eyeing too..let’s see how we go with this. Otherwise a mod can close the topic if it seems fake :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I kind of believe him, because if he did regocnise it was Britney Spears on his drive through and told someone (I would tell everyone),

then it would make since he would hear about her posting something about it and just wanting to get his side of the story out too (I would).

yeah and it is super believable. he is not making any crazy stories that Britney was there erratic, frantic etc. good story I cant see if anyone would lie about this tbh. 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

yeah and it is super believable. he is not making any crazy stories that Britney was there erratic, frantic etc. good story I cant see if anyone would lie about this tbh. 

Maybe Brit will see his video and privately apologize to him :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: I can’t see her writing it in a caption :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1

IF that's really him, hearing the situation and him saying that it was 'super awkward', I understand the post even more I guess. It did sound like he jumped to conclusions, no asking first or whatever. Britney obviously doesn't like the media is still spreading news about her personal life and people treating her like a 'victim'. She said that in one of her recordings, and Sam mentioned something similar, that she is a 'free woman'.

Some people like focusing on being the victim, while some people like to be acknowledged for being strong. And Britney seems like the latter. Let's support her.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block