Britney's December 7th court hearing

49 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I am not a super sleuth…this is not a group I want to be part of. I wish you the best.

You made that plainly clear a month ago when you had the **** and balls to speak on my behalf in an attempt to "paper over" my legitimate questions about legal documents that had been cropped to tell a particular legal narrative.

Do you understand what "consent" means?

Don't lie...I know damned well you do. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You had no problem using the term "we" when talking about the "Super Sleuths," when you identified me as the ringleader in order to wash your hands of the document cropper's fury, and when you instructed the document croppers (and known doxxers) where to find more of my work.

You say that you're not a "super sleuth" yet continue to act as if you're a "fact checker" here on Exhale and on Twitter.

So...

I'll stop @'ing you from here on out.

But...

I hope everyone on Exhale and Twitter begins holding you to account for your blatant sloppiness as a researcher. 

The #JusticeForBritney movement deserves far better.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I have no ability to teach everyone the basics of accounting. I hope everyone following the case takes this online course (link below). The reason I feel so passionately about the accounting matters is because the accounting crimes are SOO basic…literally you only have to take Financial Accounting 101 to understand the ridiculousness of Tri Star’s accountings shenanigans.

I had to block you because you and Steel hurt my feelings, and every time you mentioned me it felt like you are picking on me.

Because the toxic way our friendship ended, the only way I can have peace is if I don’t interact with you. Pleaseeee respect my need for space and do not @ me again.

https://www.udemy.com/course/accounting-101-the-principles-of-accounting/

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

This is a Britney forum not your own personal one, like i really dont wanna hear about it. I obviously cant speak for other members but don't you all get so tired playing victims @_@

Same thing for @Steel Magnolia tbh, isnt this something you can discuss in private chats or whatever? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

This is a Britney forum not your own personal one, like i really dont wanna hear about it. I obviously cant speak for other members but don't you all get so tired playing victims @_@

Same thing for @Steel Magnolia tbh, isnt this something you can discuss in private chats or whatever? 

I'm asking RebellionSparkles to provide receipts for claims she made on Page 2 of this thread.

So far, she's refused to provide the pertinent legal documents.

I have no interest in exchanging private messages with this member...I simply want to see the receipts for her claims so we all have a clear understanding.

Shouldn't everyone here be doing the same?

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm asking RebellionSparkles to provide receipts for claims she made on Page 2 of this thread.

So far, she's refused to provide the pertinent legal documents.

I have no interest in exchanging private messages with this member...I simply want to see the receipts for her claims so we all have a clear understanding.

Shouldn't everyone here be doing the same?

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Still, you both look messy trying to prove a point that no one cares about and tbh I come here to read the "facts" about Britneys case atm, not what a member has or hasn't had cause unless its in the public domain and readily available for public consumption then it can easily be forged or misinterpreted by anyone. 

On this forum, there has been many "members" that have made claims of varying degrees, its a Britney forum theres gonna be attention seekers. 

Maybe another accounting expert can comment on this issue, then.

Transcript:

melaniever0nica: Then, they were talking about the thirteenth and fourteenth final accounting and Judge Brenda Penny said something interesting. She said that typically you can't file the thirteenth accounting until the twelfth accounting is filed.  Interestingly enough, we have an accounting expert here, rebellionsparkles, and she has something to say about this.

rs: So, today Brenda Penny ruled that the thirteenth accounting cannot be filed before the twelfth is finished because you need to have ending balances. Which, I know I'm talking in like, accounting nerd terms, but like, so, Reva Goetz...the judge who put Britney in the con, specifically made the, uh - changed the rules so that all beginning balances are from 2008. So, Judge Brenda Penny had the facts of the case wrong today. She ruled in favor of Tri Star.

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Still, you both look messy trying to prove a point that no one cares about and tbh I come here to read the "facts" about Britneys case atm, not what a member has or hasn't had cause unless its in the public domain and readily available for public consumption then it can easily be forged or misinterpreted by anyone. 

On this forum, there has been many "members" that have made claims of varying degrees, its a Britney forum theres gonna be attention seekers. 

That's precisely my point.

There's a pattern here.

Did you notice during the #FreeBritney movement how often there was a "leak" that included documents that were cropped?

Cropping legal documents provides an opportunity to push the narrative in particular directions...Britney may have spent an extra two years in the conservatorship because of it.

I think everyone on Exhale and the various social media platforms needs to raise the bar in terms of what is considered a "fact." The #FreeBritney movement was messy and suffered greatly because of it.

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

rs: So, today Brenda Penny ruled that the thirteenth accounting cannot be filed before the twelfth is finished because you need to have ending balances. Which, I know I'm talking in like, accounting nerd terms, but like, so, Reva Goetz...the judge who put Britney in the con, specifically made the, uh - changed the rules so that all beginning balances are from 2008. So, Judge Brenda Penny had the facts of the case wrong today. She ruled in favor of Tri Star.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this.

Did Penny rule in favor of Tri Star on Wednesday?

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Correcting the date to 12/07/22.

I think what's starting to become very clear is the 12th accounting isn't being slowed down because they want to resolve it, it was to delay the 13th on their terms.

The 12th is from the first year Britney started her protest. The 13th is when Free Britney was in full effect; fans were detailing everything, staging protests etc. but the real kicker is that the family were making very statements;

Jamie Spears told the world that Free Britney was a conspiracy, Jamie Lynn was telling people via Instagram that Britney didn't wanna speak on the situation while trying to move Britney's assets, Bryan Spears was doing an interview telling the world that they knew Britney always wanted out, but they viewed Britney's stardom as their family business that they could literally vote on, and that women in the Spears family were too opinionated, all the while Lynne was in court opposing Jamie but not really supporting Britney...

it was clear that they were all aware of what Britney wanted, and aware that Jamie wasn't acting in Britney's best interest but acted in such a way that they were confident enough to make public statements to the contrary of what Britney would say in 2021 AND what Free Britney wanted.

Additionally, Jamie sent his lawyer onto documentaries and interviews to say Britney never voiced her concerns, Daddy loved his daughter, and that she never saw a conservatorship end...

...and on top of this, there was an active surveillance project on fans that included monitoring them at protests and documenting them, the extent of which we do not know as of yet, and an apparent/alleged social media take down or profiles, AND numerous cease and desists. 

All of which had nothing to do with Britney's best interest, only protecting Jamie. The focus NEEDS to be on the 13th accounting to prove misconduct. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think what's starting to become very clear is the 12th accounting isn't being slowed down because they want to resolve it, it was to delay the 13th on their terms.

The 12th is from the first year Britney started her protest. The 13th is when Free Britney was in full effect; fans were detailing everything, staging protests etc. but the real kicker is that the family were making very statements;

Jamie Spears told the world that Free Britney was a conspiracy, Jamie Lynn was telling people via Instagram that Britney didn't wanna speak on the situation while trying to move Britney's assets, Bryan Spears was doing an interview telling the world that they knew Britney always wanted out, but they viewed Britney's stardom as their family business that they could literally vote on, and that women in the Spears family were too opinionated, all the while Lynne was in court opposing Jamie but not really supporting Britney...

it was clear that they were all aware of what Britney wanted, and aware that Jamie wasn't acting in Britney's best interest but acted in such a way that they were confident enough to make public statements to the contrary of what Britney would say in 2021 AND what Free Britney wanted.

Additionally, Jamie sent his lawyer onto documentaries and interviews to say Britney never voiced her concerns, Daddy loved his daughter, and that she never saw a conservatorship end...

...and on top of this, there was an active surveillance project on fans that included monitoring them at protests and documenting them, the extent of which we do not know as of yet, and an apparent/alleged social media take down or profiles, AND numerous cease and desists. 

All of which had nothing to do with Britney's best interest, only protecting Jamie. The focus NEEDS to be on the 13th accounting to prove misconduct. 

THIS.

All of this.

Add to that this fact...

It was a voluntary conservatorship...Lynne, Bryan, and JL all knew it was a voluntary conservatorship.

Yet the focus throughout #FreeBritney was on "dementia" and capacity.

You have to ask yourself why.

It was a voluntary conservatorship, and not a single person in Britney's family told her she could file to terminate whenever she wanted.

Now, why would they keep that from her? 

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Oct. 28, 2008:

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said.

A court-appointed attorney for Spears says the singer does not object to the arrangement.

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/ly2uab/britney-spears-dad-given-permanent-control-over-her-affairs

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That’s why they are trying to delay it so long using these tactics so nobody will question it and they can go on without repercussions. 

I think it’s pretty clear, unfortunately, that they got away with it. Britney’s said as much and I think she wants to move on. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Maybe another accounting expert can comment on this issue, then.

Transcript:

melaniever0nica: Then, they were talking about the thirteenth and fourteenth final accounting and Judge Brenda Penny said something interesting. She said that typically you can't file the thirteenth accounting until the twelfth accounting is filed.  Interestingly enough, we have an accounting expert here, rebellionsparkles, and she has something to say about this.

Melanie: "She said that typically you can't file the thirteenth accounting until the twelfth accounting is filed."

RS: "Judge Brenda Penny had the facts of the case wrong today."

Is this any clearer to you after reading the Minute Orders?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Maybe when Penny limited the discovery to the 12th accounting?

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Melanie: "She said that typically you can't file the thirteenth accounting until the twelfth accounting is filed."

RS: "Judge Brenda Penny had the facts of the case wrong today."

Is this any clearer to you after reading the Minute Orders?

Is RS trying to claim that when the 12th accounting is finally filed it can't be trusted and won't be legit because it's based on a 2008 number that never changes?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block