Jump to content

Britney's December 7th court hearing


Recommended Posts

On 12/7/2022 at 8:19 PM, Matou said:

May 10th ?? Why not October 2035 to have more proof ??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

omg is there any hope for this case to end in 2023 ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Rosengart, I hope it's not for nothing to give them more time ! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I would be much more suspicious towards someone wanting to end discovery as quickly as possible. Clearly someone is worried something else comes up.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

"Discovery" means Rosengart is still collecting evidence from the conservators. Depositions, records, etc. 

 

2008 value - great question. Still waiting for the explanation of this. @RebellionSparklesblocked me on Twitter when I asked about it.


She blocked you, too? 

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

She blocked me on Twitter when myself and another lady (who she also blocked) were both encouraging her to post her receipts. I was asking her to post the legal documents to back up the claims she made in the video. The reason I was encouraging her to do this is that other people like Lisa MacCarley and 8bit_bb were calling her out on it and saying her statements were inaccurate. (8bit_bb also mentioned that RebellionSparkles had blocked her as well.)

I was trying to help her so that she wouldn't destroy her own reputation within the #JusticeForBritney movement.

She pretended as if she didn't know how to create graphics, and therefore couldn't post the legal documents...But a few months ago she actually created a thread on Exhale encouraging members to ask her a question so that she could post a receipt!

Here it is:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/803263-why-do-you-think-britney-reviles-lou-taylor-and-robin-greenhill/

Blocking three people when they ask for clarity on statements that she herself made on camera?

...When those people are trying to help her salvage her reputation?

Make it make sense.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:


She blocked you, too? 

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

She blocked me on Twitter when myself and another lady (who she also blocked) were both encouraging her to post her receipts. I was asking her to post the legal documents to back up the claims she made in the video. The reason I was encouraging her to do this is that other people like Lisa MacCarley and 8bit_bb were calling her out on it and saying her statements were inaccurate. (8bit_bb also mentioned that RebellionSparkles had blocked her as well.)

I was trying to help her so that she wouldn't destroy her own reputation within the #JusticeForBritney movement.

She pretended as if she didn't know how to create graphics, and therefore couldn't post the legal documents...But a few months ago she actually created a thread on Exhale encouraging members to ask her a question so that she could post a receipt!

Here it is:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/803263-why-do-you-think-britney-reviles-lou-taylor-and-robin-greenhill/

Blocking three people when they ask for clarity on statements that she herself made on camera?

...When those people are trying to help her salvage her reputation?

Make it make sense.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

I would like to understand, especially when there are still comments available like this:

https://twitter.com/ThisIsMeDizz/status/1600867073760309248?s=20&t=GiLto0JU85UC25l9zS4uHwspacer.png

  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:


She blocked you, too? 

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

She blocked me on Twitter when myself and another lady (who she also blocked) were both encouraging her to post her receipts. I was asking her to post the legal documents to back up the claims she made in the video. The reason I was encouraging her to do this is that other people like Lisa MacCarley and 8bit_bb were calling her out on it and saying her statements were inaccurate. (8bit_bb also mentioned that RebellionSparkles had blocked her as well.)

I was trying to help her so that she wouldn't destroy her own reputation within the #JusticeForBritney movement.

She pretended as if she didn't know how to create graphics, and therefore couldn't post the legal documents...But a few months ago she actually created a thread on Exhale encouraging members to ask her a question so that she could post a receipt!

Here it is:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/803263-why-do-you-think-britney-reviles-lou-taylor-and-robin-greenhill/

Blocking three people when they ask for clarity on statements that she herself made on camera?

...When those people are trying to help her salvage her reputation?

Make it make sense.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

Wait huh?? I thought you and her were friends 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:
spacer.png

OMG!

I hadn't clicked on my Twitter messages...I received the exact same message.

spacer.png

"You don't like me and I have to accept that."

WTF?

It's not about "liking" anybody...It's about preserving the integrity of the research.

Fans have to stop making claims on social media without backing them up with receipts in the form of legal documents, etc. That's exactly why we're being called "conspiracy theorists" and "trolls" by mods right here on Exhale.

Why is this concept so hard to understand?

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

OMG!

I hadn't clicked on my Twitter messages...I received the exact same message.

spacer.png

"You don't like me and I have to accept that."

WTF?

It's not about "liking" anybody...It's about preserving the integrity of the research.

Fans have to stop making claims on social media without backing them up with receipts in the form of legal documents, etc. That's exactly why we're being called "conspiracy theorists" and "trolls" by mods right here on Exhale.

Why is this concept so hard to understand?

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

We got the same breakup speech? 
 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

What the actual eff. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:


Is this why our Research Threads got sent to Siberia? 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Was our so-called "friend" purposely making allegations in the Research Threads without posting the receipts in a subtle effort to discredit our work?

Why else would this happen?

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Idk! I would like to start a research post about this (comparing the publicly available accounting docs). 
 

It’s not a conspiracy theory to explore these discrepancies in fan-made claims, right? I just want to understand the 2008 accounting comparison “mistake” (?) @RebellionSparklesis alluding to. 

 

But if it’s moved to the research club, it gets entirely hidden from sight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

Idk! I would like to start a research post about this (comparing the publicly available accounting docs). 
 

It’s not a conspiracy theory to explore these discrepancies in fan-made claims, right? I just want to understand the 2008 accounting comparison “mistake” (?) @RebellionSparklesis alluding to. 

 

But if it’s moved to the research club, it gets entirely hidden from sight.


I'm actually content with the Research Club being where it is. It was something that Jordan and I came to a compromise on because I wanted it to be accessible to Britney's legal team and journalists. I didn't want the Research Threads trapped in "Exhale Members Only."

But...We also lost the "collaborative" aspect by having the Research Threads located in the Research Club, because nobody else knew they were there.

There shouldn't have been a problem with the Research Threads to begin with if everyone was posting their receipts.

I suspect that was the biggest issue...Allegations look like "conspiracy theory" unless there are legal documents posted to back up the claims.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:


I'm actually content with the Research Club being where it is. It was something that Jordan and I came to a compromise on because I wanted it to be accessible to Britney's legal team and journalists. I didn't want the Research Threads trapped in "Exhale Members Only."

But...We also lost the "collaborative" aspect by having the Research Threads located in the Research Club, because nobody else knew they were there.

There shouldn't have been a problem with the Research Threads to begin with if everyone was posting their receipts.

I suspect that was the biggest issue...Allegations look like "conspiracy theory" unless there are legal documents posted to back up the claims.

Yup it all makes sense now omg throwback to ur comments on virtual totalitarianism 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

"Discovery" means Rosengart is still collecting evidence from the conservators. Depositions, records, etc. 

 

2008 value - great question. Still waiting for the explanation of this. @RebellionSparklesblocked me on Twitter when I asked about it.

I have no ability to teach everyone the basics of accounting. I hope everyone following the case takes this online course (link below). The reason I feel so passionately about the accounting matters is because the accounting crimes are SOO basic…literally you only have to take Financial Accounting 101 to understand the ridiculousness of Tri Star’s accountings shenanigans.

I had to block you because you and Steel hurt my feelings, and every time you mentioned me it felt like you are picking on me.

Because the toxic way our friendship ended, the only way I can have peace is if I don’t interact with you. Pleaseeee respect my need for space and do not @ me again.

 

https://www.udemy.com/course/accounting-101-the-principles-of-accounting/

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Yup it all makes sense now omg throwback to ur comments on virtual totalitarianism 

I actually understand why the mods would have a problem with the Research Threads if they were heading in the same direction as what occurred on Thursday. 

You can't refer to yourself as a "Super Sleuth" but then simultaneously claim, "I'm a stan, not a platform." (Another of Rebellion's tweets to me as I was encouraging her to select stories she wanted to tell and then post the documents to back up her claims.)

"Super Sleuths" know how to "show their work."

It cuts to the very core of doing research.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I actually understand why the mods would have a problem with the Research Threads if they were heading in the same direction as what occurred on Thursday. 

You can't refer to yourself as a "Super Sleuth" but then simultaneously claim, "I'm a stan, not a platform." (Another of Rebellion's tweets to me as I was encouraging her to select stories she wanted to tell and then post the documents to back up her claims.)

"Super Sleuths" know how to "show their work."

It cuts to the very core of doing research.

I am not a super sleuth…this is not a group I want to be part of. I wish you the best.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I have no ability to teach everyone the basics of accounting. I hope everyone following the case takes this online course (link below). The reason I feel so passionately about the accounting matters is because the accounting crimes are SOO basic…literally you only have to take Financial Accounting 101 to understand the ridiculousness of Tri Star’s accountings shenanigans.

I had to block you because you and Steel hurt my feelings, and every time you mentioned me it felt like you are picking on me.

Because the toxic way our friendship ended, the only way I can have peace is if I don’t interact with you. Pleaseeee respect my need for space and do not @ me again.

 

https://www.udemy.com/course/accounting-101-the-principles-of-accounting/

This is gaslighting! I went private on a Twitter so you couldn’t @ me! Oy vey.

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...