Britney's December 7th court hearing

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's all about the fees and Penny will just make new court dates for 2023.

I won’t rest until we see results… no matter the outcome.. I will be watching and hoping for the best, getting this dragged and dragged for months and years only benefits the court, TriStar (since they can afford their lawyers) and Rosengart since he will keep billing Britney until Britney says “just drop it”

I could see a little change of scenario if Judge Penny officially denies Jamie’s legal team fees today… hopefully that happens so we can see some turning 

spacer.png

• Love 8
  • Like 1

hoping jamie gets denied today and it's not another date of push backs. the 13th account is so annoying when they haven't even settled the 12th yet BECAUSE they keep pushing it back 🙄

i'd like to remind everyone that just because sanctions have been moved off calendar for now doesn't mean it's forever. rosengart can bring the motion back

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I won’t rest until we see results… no matter the outcome.. I will be watching and hoping for the best, getting this dragged and dragged for months and years only benefits the court, TriStar (since they can afford their lawyers) and Rosengart since he will keep billing Britney until Britney says “just drop it”

I could see a little change of scenario if Judge Penny officially denies Jamie’s legal team fees today… hopefully that happens so we can see some turning 

spacer.png

I'm not worried about Rosengart getting fee's he's helped Britney a TON, unlike Ingham who collected a boat load of money to work with team con allegedly to keep her in the c ship.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s not beneficial to anyone to think this blindly.

35 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet it's not beneficial when people question things.

Make it make sense sis. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Y’all…we have to separate the Accounting issues from the fee petitions.

The Accounting issues are about abuse of power…these issues are NOT about money. Also, the accounting issues are the only path to criminal prosecution of the CON.

The fee petitions ARE about money…a bunch of clowns trying to get paid for robbing Britney of her basic human rights.

Rosengart is not an accounting expert, so he is so-so on the Accounting issues. BUT Kyle Freeny IS an accounting and finance expert…she is the real star of the case IMHO

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Y’all…we have to separate the Accounting issues from the fee petitions.

The Accounting issues are about abuse of power…these issues are NOT about money. Also, the accounting issues are the only path to criminal prosecution of the CON.

The fee petitions ARE about money…a bunch of clowns trying to get paid for robbing Britney of her basic human rights.

Rosengart is not an accounting expert, so he is so-so on the Accounting issues. BUT Kyle Freeny IS an accounting and finance expert…she is the real star of the case IMHO

Yes she’s the one who is a pro at these matters! She works behind and Rosengart litigates (which he is brilliant)

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block