Britney's December 7th court hearing

@Daniela.tomasseli they can opt out of a jury trial. but if they do decide to have a jury trial there's a long process to pick jurors, both sides can strike any juror for any reason so it's not that impossible to find impartial jurors. look at the casey anthony case.

and as far as discovery in the terms of court that means gathering all the evidence. the depos, combing through files, research, etc.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Brason said:

IS this good or bad,

trials? I think Britney's public opinion is turning on her

OMG resume it already, everyone can't take it anymore

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

It surprises me that so many of you don’t realize that her public image is already tarnished forever. The good news is, “everyone” generally wants the best for Britney. But they look at her as “what happens” to people in the industry. She’s a legend but she has not helped the perception of her at and I think there’s no going back if she doesn’t go back to Hollywood.  Which is fine. But it’s true. 

• Like 3

Yeah and i read on twitter that judge luna is bad. Like really bad. Why do they need court dates if they just keep puahing it to other days. That fees been talked for how many months now? And still no decision. Britneys money keep feeding those vultures. No wonder she is pissed as h. I would be too

• Like 2
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

It surprises me that so many of you don’t realize that her public image is already tarnished forever. The good news is, “everyone” generally wants the best for Britney. But they look at her as “what happens” to people in the industry. She’s a legend but she has not helped the perception of her at and I think there’s no going back if she doesn’t go back to Hollywood.  Which is fine. But it’s true. 

Her image is not tarnished forever . Many have common sense, many support , many love her, many empathetic people are on her side.  We know she’s mentally fragile. Who would not be. She has thee worst scum fighting her. Many see past the instagram posts and the haters. She is healing. I see her abuse , many do, I am not offended or worried honestly for her. Shes got this but its gonna take time.  Britney was ***ualized since childhood. Shes stated herself its s** trafficking. We watched it happen. This is what she knows since her youth . We will never know the  entire truth. Also who cares . Polish that tarnish away . The world loves Britney comebacks. Thats if she decides one. Yet be patient. There will always be haters. Her career is not tarnished. Shes relatable and many root for her and always will. Polish that tarnish away with a little love. She does not care about being a legend. Yet she always will be one.  We all need to see what this abuse has done to her. Shes a human being first . Shes been abused for her entire career by these twisted manipulative slimy bullies. Who cares if people are turned off. Britney is speaking her truth.  The abuse is clear. This is not a career death sentence. Sorry too many love this woman and they are sitting on the sidelines cheering her quietly on.  

• Love 3

So looks like This is either going to trial or getting settled out of court. Whether we acknowledge it or not, the media (and the public) no longer seems interested largely due to her social media (I don’t care to debate it anymore so don’t bother). Only ONE prominent news journalist even bothers to check in on the case at this point. The (seemingly) lack of a coherent media & public relations strategy for a very public and high profile case is both mind boggling and legally counterproductive but that’s another topic for another day.

disappointed disbelief GIF

Disappointing outcome but I get it, it was going to be an uphill battle no matter what. Probate courts are corrupt and stacked against conservatees.

I think this will be partially settled in some way out of court before May. There’s NO WAY Rosengart would actually want this go to trial anytime soon. No matter what, I hope what Britney wants doesn’t get lost in all of this :( She DESERVES JUSTICE, I can’t stand the thought of these ***holes getting away with this 

Angry Bhad Bhabie GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 12/7/2022 at 7:14 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Sorry for deleting parts of your post but what does that mean? Based on 2008 value?? 

Also what does “discovery” on court terms mean? 

"Discovery" means Rosengart is still collecting evidence from the conservators. Depositions, records, etc. 

2008 value - great question. Still waiting for the explanation of this. @RebellionSparklesblocked me on Twitter when I asked about it.

• Love 1
On 12/7/2022 at 8:19 PM, Matou said:

May 10th ?? Why not October 2035 to have more proof ??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

omg is there any hope for this case to end in 2023 ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Rosengart, I hope it's not for nothing to give them more time ! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I would be much more suspicious towards someone wanting to end discovery as quickly as possible. Clearly someone is worried something else comes up.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block