Britney's December 7th court hearing

1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

I haven’t finished the accounting course yet. Maybe I’ll understand once I get through it.

I actually went to college for Business and took Accounting 101.

These claims are still just word salad to me. 

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I don't understand why it's so hard to simply upload the pertinent court documents, as we've all been doing for the past several years.

Or is that above that person's pay grade?

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Melanie: "She said that typically you can't file the thirteenth accounting until the twelfth accounting is filed."

RS: "Judge Brenda Penny had the facts of the case wrong today."

Is this any clearer to you after reading the Minute Orders?

Sounds to me like RS had the facts of the case wrong :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Sounds to me like RS had the facts of the case wrong :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Doesn't it? 

I'm not even saying she's right or wrong.

But she's been on Twitter since August 2021 and Exhale since December 2021...And she's been very active in the Research Threads. 

"Showing her work" should not be a new concept to her. 

The fact that she blocked three of us on Twitter simply for asking her to post the documents that pertain to her allegation tells me that there's something more going on.

But maybe she'll make it easy for us and either admit she got it wrong (not a biggie, we all make mistakes) or post some receipts?

That would be lovely.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Doesn't it? 

I'm not even saying she's right or wrong.

But she's been on Twitter since August 2021 and Exhale since December 2021...And she's been very active in the Research Threads. 

"Showing her work" should not be a new concept to her. 

The fact that she blocked three of us on Twitter simply for asking her to post the documents that pertain to her allegation tells me that there's something more going on.

But maybe she'll make it easy for us and either admit she got it wrong (not a biggie, we all make mistakes) or post some receipts?

That would be lovely.

It sounds very suss to me. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

It sounds very suss to me. 

Considering that this member created her own website to share court documents:

https://stanaudit.com/

And considering that her first Exhale thread was an "Annotated Twelfth Account Current" within which she shared a court document with her own handwritten notes:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/801619-accounting-review-twelfth-account-current/

And considering she used to upload self-made graphics like this to the Research Threads here on Exhale:

spacer.png

It now feels very strange that she's claiming she doesn't know how to create a graphic or upload a legal document to support the claims she made on Page 2 of this thread.

I don't see how it's "picking on her" to ask her to do that. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

The entire situation is downright baffling. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Considering that this member created her own website to share court documents:

https://stanaudit.com/

And considering that her first Exhale thread was an "Annotated Twelfth Account Current" within which she shared a court document with her own handwritten notes:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/801619-accounting-review-twelfth-account-current/

And considering she used to upload self-made graphics like this to the Research Threads here on Exhale:

spacer.png

It now feels very strange that she's claiming she doesn't know how to create a graphic or upload a legal document to support the claims she made on Page 2 of this thread.

I don't see how it's "picking on her" to ask her to do that. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

The entire situation is downright baffling. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Does she work for Breathe Heavy now?

https://muckrack.com/rebellion-sparkles

Was she on camera at the hearing because she was reporting for Breathe Heavy? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block