We have to face this: What are these weird anti- Britney accounts?

Yes, it is funny the negative ones have not turned up on this thread. I find the patronising "she is not well" and "I am so concerned, she is struggling" ones the most offensive like her health is the slightest bit of anyone else's business but her own. If genuine comments and not team con (some of which I think are) it is judgement dressed up as faux "concern". You cannot judge someone's mental health from instagram, indeed you cannot judge someone metal health without meeting them and actually being trained to assess them. It is a superior attitude and ablism from certain individuals who consider themselves "metally stable" (are they sure) and like to look down their noses at those that do not conform to what they consider to be "acceptable behaviour". It would be a boring world if we all marched to the same drum and no-one had quirky traits. Sorry rant over!    

• Love 5
  • Like 1

It honestly makes sense to me to try to rock the boat here. It's a smear campaign. As usual it's about mental health and how "off the rails" she is. It's 2007 all over again and we, her fans and stans are delusional again. 

The general public and  news outlets seem to forget how none of her behavior is a case for a c-ship, but people jump on the bandwagon as soon there is a shift. 

I don't think anyones mental health would be any type of solid after experiencing the abuse she went through and still is today. 

Social media is so ******* toxic and dangerous at times. 

• Love 1

Ok, if the comments are hurtful, nonsensical, and attack Britney the person, yes I agree that they should be cancelled
But there are fans for more than 15 years. we respect her as an artist but we do not applaud everything she does like many here, they have the wrong idea of being a fan, you do not have to like everything she does or the decisions she makes and attack other female artists, belittling the talent, to be a true fan. you can agree or disagree with what she does as long as you express it with good words without offending her.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Slayer said:

I personally want them banned, they are ruining this place!

exactly I feel worse now after visiting this forum...

I mean critique is FINE anybody can have their opinion but these accounts it seems like it is coordinated bullying. From one day to another this changed.. acting as a fan that critisises her but in terms of 'she is a bad mother' etc. 

Not acceptable.

13 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I’ve called out three today in one thread, two of them I’ve been calling out for a while now and one that just randomly came out from the shadows today. They either just bl**tly say negative things or they mask it as concern for her well being, trying to paint her as she “was” during 2007-2008. 

And to be honest, she is nothing like she was in 2007-2008. She seems in good spirits, she has her moments when she gets angry and rightfully so because she should and it’s part of healing. She’s not out at wee hours of the night going to random places being hounded by thousands of desperate men with cameras. She’s just quirky, she’s always been quirky, that’s what makes her different from the rest and I mean that in a good way, I enjoy her quirkiness. 

I strongly believe these are either bots, or paid people to come on here and her Instagram to try and paint her as unstable because to be honest, I strongly believe they played that card in 2007-2008 and look at where it got them. I believe that back then, they were paying paps to stalk her every move and the media to write outlandish stories about her that weren’t even true. To be honest, I think that there weren’t a lot of things wrong with her that the media was trying to portray. Yeah she had depression, still probably does, I mean who doesn’t now a days, but they took everything and blew it out of proportion, when it was just her finally having enough of being told what to do and how to do it.

In that aspect, I feel it’s 07-08 again, because it seems like it’s the same game, but a different approach since social media is now a big thing. Get a few people that are crying that she’s mentally unstable, and they start pulling unsuspecting, and yes, uneducated people in and then you got a flood of people chanting the same thing. If you’ve been a Britney fan long enough, you can tell this is their game that Team Con has been playing for forever because it all magically stopped when she got put under a conservatorship, and now that she’s not in one anymore, it’s all coming back. 

Sorry if I sound like a major conspiracy theorist here, but it’s just too coincidental to be having a repeat of 07-08 again with all the negativity that’s been going around.

HONESTLY I just have to agree with you. cannot prove this but I mean it certainly sounds like a plausible option.

I mean in 07/08 it was a headline that Britney walked barefoot. I mean wtf??

If anyone saw the South park Britney episode (pretty bad) but they painted exactly how media treated anything she did like a headline.

now it's happening again but not so much the media. now it's social media comments and forums..

• Love 1
13 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I'm getting SO tired of all these conspiracy accounts. I'll admit that things seem a little off with Britney right now due to the conflicting stories, deleted posts, etc., but it's getting really tiresome to see theories like deep fakes and other nonsense become mainstream.

We wanted Britney to be free. She's free. If it comes out that she's being held hostage by her husband (who she's been with longer than any other man and seemingly makes her happy) and "others" (shockingly nobody can point to who is keeping her hostage in her house aside from her husband who must be some kind of maniacal evil genius), then I will eat my words.

But I just can't stand how it's become mainstream to say "Britney should be doing this and that, why didn't she brush her hair before leaving the house, why has she not been seen, why isn't she doing what we think a normal person should do?" Has everybody forgot about how the constant paparazzi hounding directly contributed to her breakdown? And now that we're not seeing pictures taken by the paps of what she's doing everyday, she must be held hostage? Because she's dressing up in nightgowns and the light outside changes means she's been standing in front of the camera all day doing nothing else? 

People need to remember her Instagram was a little quirky even before the conservatorship ended. She's been doing these videos since 2018/19. The conservatorship is dissolved. She coherently spoke in open court and since then has done numerous voice recordings and even a video where she discussed how grateful she was to be out of the cship yet people still aren't satisfied. 

Everybody seemed to give her patience and grace immediately after the cship ended because it became clear she suffered over a decade of abuse and gaslighting along with unconfirmed but very likely mental issues that manifested in her 20's, which I've seen first hand can happen to someone who spent the previous part of their life seeming "normal". But now it's like "oh wait, she seems WEIRD, she must be held HOSTAGE, where IS SHE, go LIVE, wait Sam asked if she wanted to go live without showing her face so he must be abusive but WHY CAN'T SHE GO LIVE?!"

How about giving her a little space? Whatever she's working through and how she's doing it is none of our business. Mental illness and treatment for it is not linear. Sorry to everyone who wants to see her slay the VMA's like she did in the past because "oh it's been a year why isn't she better?!" 

The one thing I wish for her is peace and happiness, whatever it is for her. Her real fans should want the same and give her a little breathing room before causing a rehash of 2007/early 2008.

TL;DR:

page remains GIF

maybe they are going to create a 'Sam Lutfi' from 'Sam Asghari' and want her back in the CS? I can't seem to find any other explicable reason of all these weird a.s 'theories'

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Ok, if the comments are hurtful, nonsensical, and attack Britney the person, yes I agree that they should be cancelled
But there are fans for more than 15 years. we respect her as an artist but we do not applaud everything she does like many here, they have the wrong idea of being a fan, you do not have to like everything she does or the decisions she makes and attack other female artists, belittling the talent, to be a true fan. you can agree or disagree with what she does as long as you express it with good words without offending her.

Literally no one is asking you to applaud.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

HONESTLY I just have to agree with you. cannot prove this but I mean it certainly sounds like a plausible option.

I mean in 07/08 it was a headline that Britney walked barefoot. I mean wtf??

If anyone saw the South park Britney episode (pretty bad) but they painted exactly how media treated anything she did like a headline.

now it's happening again but not so much the media. now it's social media comments and forums..

Exactly, all the stuff the media was saying during that time, the social media comments are saying now, it’s outrageous. I’ve seen bits and pieces of that episode and it was really sad, but it was the truth in how the media was treating her. I’m glad someone as popular and big as South Park were addressing the real issue that it’s not Britney, it’s the media.

1 hour ago, very_urban said:

Literally no one is asking you to applaud.

Yeah I hardly see anyone forcing anyone to agree with her actions. Hell, I disagreed with something she said one time and no one jumped down my throat because I did it respectfully without questioning her mental well being and I understood that she’s healing. These people could care less that she’s healing or not, they’re ready to throw her in a psych hospital/facility just like her dad/team did. It’s ridiculous. There’s a difference in respectfully disagreeing and genuinely caring about her well being and being beyond critical and hiding it behind being concern of her mental state by stating she’s unstable and out of control.

2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

maybe they are going to create a 'Sam Lutfi' from 'Sam Asghari' and want her back in the CS? I can't seem to find any other explicable reason of all these weird a.s 'theories'

But honestly, what IS Team Con’s goal at this point? Do they have an end goal? Are they trying to put Britney back into a conservatorship? I genuinely think no matter the public perception of her the public wouldn’t stand for that

Also, what if they conserved her again? Would they expect her to work? I just don’t see why they’re still fighting or trying to smear her name at this point. It’s not like she’s gonna be conserved again  and go on a world tour and make everyone $$$  just like it’s 2008. I genuinely don’t understand the end goal 

21 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

But honestly, what IS Team Con’s goal at this point? Do they have an end goal? Are they trying to put Britney back into a conservatorship? I genuinely think no matter the public perception of her the public wouldn’t stand for that

Also, what if they conserved her again? Would they expect her to work? I just don’t see why they’re still fighting or trying to smear her name at this point. It’s not like she’s gonna be conserved again  and go on a world tour and make everyone $$$  just like it’s 2008. I genuinely don’t understand the end goal 

Honestly, I am not sure. They just want her to lose the lawsuit and destroy her I would assume..

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

If you ask Jordan, he will tell you its not a Britney website. Jordan markets the website as a celebrity news and gossip website, not as a Britney fansite. Alot of members here are not Britney fans.

Not a fan site, but is it necessary to be an anti-Britney site to create traffic? Any other artists in this forum treated that way?

I... don't mind it? I mean 95% of us are positive towards Brit anyways even when she does questionable things, so we outnumber the 5% made up of Britney haters/pressed Xtina stans. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Honestly this place would be boring if everyone constantly kissed Brit's *** anyway. I like a little conflict once in a while. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Not a fan site, but is it necessary to be an anti-Britney site to create traffic? Any other artists in this forum treated that way?

Hes not creating anti britney fansite, hes marketing it as a celebrity gossip website. This means none britney fans will be here and they will have opinions.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block