We have to face this: What are these weird anti- Britney accounts?

I don't like how some (or a LOT of) people here talk about Britney as if she had to look exactly like they want her to look... or act in a certain way, whatever's in a cadid picture or on instagram... It makes no f* sense at all knowing that Britney is a free soul (remember #FreeBritney, huh?)!!!

God, when I see those comments I start imagining what if Britney was here on exhale reading those lines... :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney::icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Not cool... Specially what if comes to her mental health that should be taken care of (everybody should btw). 

• Love 1

I’ve called out three today in one thread, two of them I’ve been calling out for a while now and one that just randomly came out from the shadows today. They either just bl**tly say negative things or they mask it as concern for her well being, trying to paint her as she “was” during 2007-2008. 

And to be honest, she is nothing like she was in 2007-2008. She seems in good spirits, she has her moments when she gets angry and rightfully so because she should and it’s part of healing. She’s not out at wee hours of the night going to random places being hounded by thousands of desperate men with cameras. She’s just quirky, she’s always been quirky, that’s what makes her different from the rest and I mean that in a good way, I enjoy her quirkiness. 

I strongly believe these are either bots, or paid people to come on here and her Instagram to try and paint her as unstable because to be honest, I strongly believe they played that card in 2007-2008 and look at where it got them. I believe that back then, they were paying paps to stalk her every move and the media to write outlandish stories about her that weren’t even true. To be honest, I think that there weren’t a lot of things wrong with her that the media was trying to portray. Yeah she had depression, still probably does, I mean who doesn’t now a days, but they took everything and blew it out of proportion, when it was just her finally having enough of being told what to do and how to do it.

In that aspect, I feel it’s 07-08 again, because it seems like it’s the same game, but a different approach since social media is now a big thing. Get a few people that are crying that she’s mentally unstable, and they start pulling unsuspecting, and yes, uneducated people in and then you got a flood of people chanting the same thing. If you’ve been a Britney fan long enough, you can tell this is their game that Team Con has been playing for forever because it all magically stopped when she got put under a conservatorship, and now that she’s not in one anymore, it’s all coming back. 

Sorry if I sound like a major conspiracy theorist here, but it’s just too coincidental to be having a repeat of 07-08 again with all the negativity that’s been going around.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Daredevil said:

I noticed they all have this rhetoric of making Britney looks as crazy, unstable and erratic as possible

Not sure what those accounts are but this is so STRANGE!! :/

I wonder if they're all posting from the same basement studio.

• Like 1

Also as someone pointed out, they haven’t shown up in this thread to say anything in regards of defending themselves. I’ve also noticed that after I call them out, they never respond back, so it makes me really question their motives as to why they’re really here and possibly, they could be bots. I don’t know how they really work, but can bots respond to responses to their comments or no?

• Like 1

I'm getting SO tired of all these conspiracy accounts. I'll admit that things seem a little off with Britney right now due to the conflicting stories, deleted posts, etc., but it's getting really tiresome to see theories like deep fakes and other nonsense become mainstream.

We wanted Britney to be free. She's free. If it comes out that she's being held hostage by her husband (who she's been with longer than any other man and seemingly makes her happy) and "others" (shockingly nobody can point to who is keeping her hostage in her house aside from her husband who must be some kind of maniacal evil genius), then I will eat my words.

But I just can't stand how it's become mainstream to say "Britney should be doing this and that, why didn't she brush her hair before leaving the house, why has she not been seen, why isn't she doing what we think a normal person should do?" Has everybody forgot about how the constant paparazzi hounding directly contributed to her breakdown? And now that we're not seeing pictures taken by the paps of what she's doing everyday, she must be held hostage? Because she's dressing up in nightgowns and the light outside changes means she's been standing in front of the camera all day doing nothing else? 

People need to remember her Instagram was a little quirky even before the conservatorship ended. She's been doing these videos since 2018/19. The conservatorship is dissolved. She coherently spoke in open court and since then has done numerous voice recordings and even a video where she discussed how grateful she was to be out of the cship yet people still aren't satisfied. 

Everybody seemed to give her patience and grace immediately after the cship ended because it became clear she suffered over a decade of abuse and gaslighting along with unconfirmed but very likely mental issues that manifested in her 20's, which I've seen first hand can happen to someone who spent the previous part of their life seeming "normal". But now it's like "oh wait, she seems WEIRD, she must be held HOSTAGE, where IS SHE, go LIVE, wait Sam asked if she wanted to go live without showing her face so he must be abusive but WHY CAN'T SHE GO LIVE?!"

How about giving her a little space? Whatever she's working through and how she's doing it is none of our business. Mental illness and treatment for it is not linear. Sorry to everyone who wants to see her slay the VMA's like she did in the past because "oh it's been a year why isn't she better?!" 

The one thing I wish for her is peace and happiness, whatever it is for her. Her real fans should want the same and give her a little breathing room before causing a rehash of 2007/early 2008.

TL;DR:

page remains GIF

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gandiiminogue said:

Soo many on TikTok that have came up on my FYP all conspiracies about her 

Yes, Tiktok is the worst 😒

These are full on crazy people grasping on anything that Britney posts and thinking she's a clone and other crazy bull****. They also hate Sam.

The worst part is that they are getting quite a following with these videos and Sam and Britney might have to do something to defuse the situation before it goes any further.

• Like 1

I’m here since 2007 or something but made a new account recently. I’m also negative about some choices and appearances she makes. I think I don’t like this Britney anymore, but I’m a fan since day one and I love everything from 1998 til 2008, so it’s hard to let it go. Every day I hope something changes and gets better or something leaks/ is going to be released.

I think more fans are like this. I’m not a hater, but I guess I only like her as an artist and not less as a person. That’s why I don’t defend everything she does

It’s really strange. I’ve noticed it too. And Britney’s done all kinds of controversial things since 1999 but now all of the sudden theres a big group that posts negative stuff. I’m not saying everyone has to agree with what Britney does 24/7 but it is a little suspicious that there’s such a vocal group now. Sometimes replying to rumors only. 

I also don’t agree with Britney on a lot of things but I do realize she’s been abused for over 13 years so she has a lot of healing and learning to do. And she deserves some time to do so. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I'm getting SO tired of all these conspiracy accounts. I'll admit that things seem a little off with Britney right now due to the conflicting stories, deleted posts, etc., but it's getting really tiresome to see theories like deep fakes and other nonsense become mainstream.

We wanted Britney to be free. She's free. If it comes out that she's being held hostage by her husband (who she's been with longer than any other man and seemingly makes her happy) and "others" (shockingly nobody can point to who is keeping her hostage in her house aside from her husband who must be some kind of maniacal evil genius), then I will eat my words.

But I just can't stand how it's become mainstream to say "Britney should be doing this and that, why didn't she brush her hair before leaving the house, why has she not been seen, why isn't she doing what we think a normal person should do?" Has everybody forgot about how the constant paparazzi hounding directly contributed to her breakdown? And now that we're not seeing pictures taken by the paps of what she's doing everyday, she must be held hostage? Because she's dressing up in nightgowns and the light outside changes means she's been standing in front of the camera all day doing nothing else? 

People need to remember her Instagram was a little quirky even before the conservatorship ended. She's been doing these videos since 2018/19. The conservatorship is dissolved. She coherently spoke in open court and since then has done numerous voice recordings and even a video where she discussed how grateful she was to be out of the cship yet people still aren't satisfied. 

Everybody seemed to give her patience and grace immediately after the cship ended because it became clear she suffered over a decade of abuse and gaslighting along with unconfirmed but very likely mental issues that manifested in her 20's, which I've seen first hand can happen to someone who spent the previous part of their life seeming "normal". But now it's like "oh wait, she seems WEIRD, she must be held HOSTAGE, where IS SHE, go LIVE, wait Sam asked if she wanted to go live without showing her face so he must be abusive but WHY CAN'T SHE GO LIVE?!"

How about giving her a little space? Whatever she's working through and how she's doing it is none of our business. Mental illness and treatment for it is not linear. Sorry to everyone who wants to see her slay the VMA's like she did in the past because "oh it's been a year why isn't she better?!" 

The one thing I wish for her is peace and happiness, whatever it is for her. Her real fans should want the same and give her a little breathing room before causing a rehash of 2007/early 2008.

TL;DR:

page remains GIF

Well said, :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m actually happy that she’s not photographed out and about because that means she gets to blend in with others without being stalked and hounded by paps when she does go out. To me it means she can breathe. 07-08 was crazy with how much space wasn’t granted to her by the paps.

And Sam seems genuinely like a good guy. I feel bad for him too because for some people, he will never be good enough for Britney. He’s been by her side during her darkest and most traumatic time in the con according to her. Let’s not forget, he probably had to put up with a lot of bs from her dad and her team just so he could be with her, so seriously cut him some slack. If she’s genuinely in love with him and the feeling is mutual, just leave them alone.

Britney doesn’t need to go live or anything if she doesn’t want to. Just because she’s not doing what you’re wanting her to do doesn’t mean she’s mentally unstable. The woman has been through hell and back a million times over, let her breathe and just live.

None of this is directed at you lol, so please don’t take it that way, because I agreed with everything you said, I was just adding onto it. I also get sick and tired of the conspiracies and the constant “concern” people have that they mask with negativity. It’s become really unhealthy. Britney’s living her life, go live yours. Rally for her when it matters, like her court dates. I don’t live anywhere near California, so I can’t go, but she’s in my thoughts on those days.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block