We have to face this: What are these weird anti- Britney accounts?

3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I have a theory alot of the newer accounts came around the same time Britney had the public back and forth with her sons. On IG in particular there have been a ton of new accounts made up of “former Free Britney advocates” that exist primarily to dunk on Britney and anything she says and one thing these IG accounts ALL have in common is that they are very focused on harshly criticizing her as a mother and “defending” the boys from Banon and other fans ever since that public back and forth happened. Their growth is very odd and concerning and once again primarily stems from the discord from her IG and just really sick and obsessive people.

I love Britney and thinks she’s a grown woman who can do whatever she wants with her IG but she is a public figure whose online presence could have real life consequences. It also doesn’t help that occasionally Britney will intentionally troll around with BAnon on her IG (most recently the odd callout to “wearing yellow” comes to mind). Imo, it’s just not smart or safe.

Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

Now we have TWO sub sections of “fans” to worry about (BAnon and the new antiBritney campaigns)

Am I over reacting? maybe I’m just freaking out because I’ve been going through these IG accounts and it’s truly frightening.  I’m so scared a repeat of the Jason Alexander situation will happen.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

I've noticed this ever since Jamie was suspended; a wave of accounts appeared on social media sharing Anti-Britney content, and ever since then I've seen it on all platforms. Ive seen accounts with zero followers posting nothing but hate towards her. There are several accounts here that post nothing but hate, regardless of content, but it's always about belittling Britney. 

I find it hard to justify it as a mere coincidence, because it comes hand in hand with the worst conspiracy theorists targeting literally anyone who went public I supporting Britney, almost as if they're trying to sabotage them into silence.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are you...defending the idea that Team con hired a team? 

Do I think team CON or their lawyers hired a marketing/PR agency to sway public opinion against Britney (similar to Johnny Drop’s legal strategy vs Amber Heard)? Yes, IMHO, absolutely yes.

if you are insinuating that I am part of Team CON’s disinfo machine…never, Team CON can’t afford me. 

…not even close.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Do I think team CON or their lawyers hired a marketing/PR agency to sway public opinion against Britney (similar to Johnny Drop’s legal strategy vs Amber Heard)? Yes, IMHO, absolutely yes.

if you are insinuating that I am part of Team CON’s disinfo machine…never, Team CON can’t afford me. 

…not even close.

Oh no,not you! The other user! Their comment confused me.

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

…not even close.

to be honest I never thought so I just thought the GP was turning against her.

but seeing these accounts now on Exhale just proves this theory. These people CANNOT be here out of pure hate of Britney neither being here for free

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I have a theory alot of the newer accounts came around the same time Britney had the public back and forth with her sons. On IG in particular there have been a ton of new accounts made up of “former Free Britney advocates” that exist primarily to dunk on Britney and anything she says and one thing these IG accounts ALL have in common is that they are very focused on harshly criticizing her as a mother and “defending” the boys from Banon and other fans ever since that public back and forth happened. Their growth is very odd and concerning and once again primarily stems from the discord from her IG and just really sick and obsessive people.

I love Britney and thinks she’s a grown woman who can do whatever she wants with her IG but she is a public figure whose online presence could have real life consequences. It also doesn’t help that occasionally Britney will intentionally troll around with BAnon on her IG (most recently the odd callout to “wearing yellow” comes to mind). Imo, it’s just not smart or safe.

Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

Now we have TWO sub sections of “fans” to worry about (BAnon and the new antiBritney campaigns)

Am I over reacting? maybe I’m just freaking out because I’ve been going through these IG accounts and it’s truly frightening.  I’m so scared a repeat of the Jason Alexander situation will happen.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

ok but are these accounts on IG real or bots?

11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They won’t be banned because they bring activity to the site :enigma_alien_blue:

But they’re the result of the massive rhetoric out there that Britney isn’t free/is a clone/is on green screen/ is microchipped etc :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

The Poo York Post released a hit piece on how "concerned" Free Britney fans are while naming none of the most vocal Free Britney advocates

• Love 5
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They won’t be banned because they bring activity to the site :enigma_alien_blue:

But they’re the result of the massive rhetoric out there that Britney isn’t free/is a clone/is on green screen/ is microchipped etc :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I personally want them banned, they are ruining this place!

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I feel like it’s bizarre since the narrative during freebritney was people reflecting on how horrible the media was to her and to other young women in Hollywood (lookin at u Perez!) and how metoo movement and pro mental health awareness etc changed all that…

until now when ppl are shaming her for having the same quirky Instagram as always???? Lol what 

I am glad there are people here on exhale that realize this is team con and a smear campaign because it’s obvious to me as well and it’s very frustrating and aggravating reading those comments clogging up her Insta and this space. After everything she has been thru, like really? I am tired.

But I wont ever stop. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are you...defending the idea that Team con hired a team? 

Yes, Jamie & Lou absolutely hired a team. As did Lynne. So did Larry.

You can bet it would have been on top of their agenda from day one. The “court of public opinion” is everything.

I’m not only talking SM, PR and manipulating stories in the “medias”. But actually working with seemingly benign individuals, who are fully integrated within the movement.

These “plants” may even run a popular Twitter thread, or Instagram account, and maybe even have a fan site or two. Sowing their seeds ever so carefully. Every so quietly.

They may even go as far as attending rallies and / or co-leading protests. Gently dropping misdirections, and highlighting lesser truths (over far more important ones). Vital “Informations” may vanish in the middle of the nighttime, never to be seen nor heard of again. 

They are the most dangerous of all.

And do we think B and Rosengart also had/have their own team?

Of course.

“She is an artist of the floating world. She dance, she sings. She entertains you, whatever you want. The rest is shadows, the rest is secret”

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block