Rosengart Tells Court To Move Britney's Request for Sanctions "Off Calendar"

4 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I don't think it has to do with forgiveness. I'm a lawyer and it's pretty common for clients to want to settle even when I think we have a stronger chance to fight. It's ultimately the client's decision, and one that's likely made by considering lots of factors, including a protracted legal battle, racking up attorneys' fees, being cross-examined in court, etc. 

Why waste money to file a petition to charge Jamie with $20,000 sanctions and then backtrack??

• Love 4
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

I don't think it has to do with forgiveness. I'm a lawyer and it's pretty common for clients to want to settle even when I think we have a stronger chance to fight. It's ultimately the client's decision, and one that's likely made by considering lots of factors, including a protracted legal battle, racking up attorneys' fees, being cross-examined in court, etc. 

yes when a company don’t gives you a salary but we are speaking about years of s** trafficking and potential ****** desire case.. 

But they might have another plan I don’t know but it’s not logical to stop (at least for me)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think so, Britney stated that she doesn't want to spend more money and keep fighting.

This could go on for years and for her to get some sort of peace and move on with her life she can't fight this another 10 years or more. 

It's difficult to believe this ... she was abused for 14 years but gave up in 1 year ? She clearly said in her own words she wanted them to go to jail, ALL of them. Britney, not a fighter ? I don't buy this narrative till she express this in court or speak about it (or am I missing something?)

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Of course he did… he has become Ingham 2.0. No wonder Britney is hopeless, he was the right fit last year.. when #FreeBritney was at its peak and he filed the paperwork that needed to be filed in order to terminate the conservatorship.

But he definitely was not the right fit for #JusticeForBritney and if he wasn’t going to bring the case to the Attorney General or present the case in federal court, the least he should’ve done is stepped down months ago and connect Britney with the right attorney, a probate court expert.

Rosengart failed, no wonder Britney is now just looking to wrap everything up and move on without getting Justice.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Of course he did… he has become Ingham 2.0. No wonder Britney is hopeless, he was the right fit last year.. when #FreeBritney was at its peak and he filed the paperwork that needed to be filed in order to terminate the conservatorship.

But he definitely was not the right fit for #JusticeForBritney and if he wasn’t going to bring the case to the Attorney General or present the case in federal court, the least he should’ve done is stepped down months ago and connect Britney with the right attorney, a probate court expert.

Rosengart failed, no wonder Britney is now just looking to wrap everything up and move on without getting Justice.

That’s a cynical way of looking at it, but maybe you’re right. Maybe he lost his passion for justice once Britney’s battle became less appealing to the GP. 

That’s what has mostly bothered me about her IG. I don’t care what she does on it, but Team Con would’ve gotten more hate if she had gone a different route. Like it or not, the GP isn’t very sophisticated- the more off she appears, the more it benefits her abusers. Not quite the “f you” she’s trying to give. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Matou said:

It's difficult to believe this ... she was abused for 14 years but gave up in 1 year ? She clearly said in her own words she wanted them to go to jail, ALL of them. Britney, not a fighter ? I don't buy this narrative till she express this in court or speak about it (or am I missing something?)

That’s easy for you, me and any other fan to say but we ain’t Britney, we ain’t the ones forking over money, we’re not the ones spending our time, she’s the one having to actually live through all this. If she no longer wants to put the effort in to something that could take 10+ years of her life with the strong possibility of nothing happening in the end or spend the money anymore, I would understand that. At the end of the day, it’s her life, not ours, it’s her decision what she wants to do and fans need to respect what she decides, after all, she is aloud to change her mind about things.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Facts. Plus court itself is just very stressful. Britney is prolly tired of it all. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.