Omg guys.... Elton is headlining Glastonbury!!!

There is absolutely no way he isn't going to ask Britney to perform Hold Me Closer with him!

What do u think she will say?

If he brought out Dua and Britney I might just buy a ticket and watch the rest of his set.

I hope you're listening Elton, do u want the young hot gays at your concert or not? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

GettyImages-1204359511.jpeg?quality=75&w
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Glastonbury 2023 will return to Worthy Farm from 21 June to 25 June

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

10 minutes ago, Henry. said:

She will say

No-Memes-15.jpg

8 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

It amazes me how some fans still believe britney give a single f about that song.

She won't even go out from that living room.

Haven't you unenlightened swines heard of manifesting....?

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Seriously look it up, ya'll need to raise your vibrations.

Too many years of being a Britney stan has turned you all into pessimists. 

Spoiler

But yea her is answer no :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Haven't you unenlightened swines heard of manifesting....?

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Seriously look it up, ya'll need to raise your vibrations.

Too many years of being a Britney stan has turned you all into pessimists. 

Hide contents

But yea her is answer no :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

it has been years and years of disappointments, hunny :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: and seeing the way she's behaving towards her carreer... it's kinda obvious she won't do ish :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Henry. said:

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Are you really gonna waste your time manifesting her performing with Elton? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

Manifest her new peak or something for yourself instead :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

You're gonna fail anyway tho :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I woke up feeling positive today OK, Henry.

Tbh I couldn't care less I would rather she dug out her leotards and gave me something to pop my pxssy too!

But Glastonbury with Elton would be cool. Law of Attraction, Henry.

Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I woke up feeling positive today OK, Henry.

Tbh I couldn't care less I would rather she dug out her leotards and gave me something to pop my pxssy too!

But Glastonbury with Elton would be cool. Law of Attraction, Henry.

Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I don't need to look it up, I can already see I'm wayy more experienced than you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

You absolutely don't need to feel positive to manifest :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

You have much to learn, Mayenaise :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I don't need to look it up, I can already see I'm wayy more experienced than you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

You absolutely don't need to feel positive to manifest :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

You have much to learn, Mayenaise :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

What exactly are you manifesting? Negativity?

Wouldn't be surprised tbh...

Or maybe its manifesting a completely new online persona to flirt and collect nxdes from unsuspecting men?

Yeah we haven't forgot about that so don't try me, "Henry". The fact you're still allowed here is already something.

Been to the gym lately?

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

What exactly are you manifesting? Negativity?

Wouldn't be surprised tbh...

Or maybe its manifesting a completely new online persona to flirt and collect nxdes from unsuspecting men?

Yeah we haven't forgot about that so don't try me, "Henry". The fact you're still allowed here is already something.

Been to the gym lately?

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Reported you for false accusations. You are so disgusting for literally making things up and some people will believe this sh/t.

Watch me manifesting your downfall next :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block