Britney is reportedly planning a celeb-filled birthday celebration!

I don’t know this account but everything they say they “broke” first in that tweet above are things that were slowly being rumored for monthssss before they actually happened lol so how exactly did they “break” this news first? (The shooting wasn’t rumored but it’s really disturbing that they would even include that in their tweet about celeb gossip)

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Hard pass for me

• Love 3
  • Like 2

the bragging about "breaking the news" of an active shooting is really gross and turns me off of whatever else they wanna claim they broke news of.

i hope britney celebrates her birthday however she wants. whether it's a celeb filled party or spinning in her old living room. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block