Britney is reportedly planning a celeb-filled birthday celebration!

On 11/28/2022 at 8:40 AM, Brason said:

In a fantasy world she would invite 20 of us to a private island to celebrate with her in a private beach, Paris and Tiesto would be the DJ and every guest would have to wear just tutus and bikinis and we would have a blast!

Power Of Veto Spinning GIF by Big Brother

If it was a private beach with Britney I'm sure she'd want us all to be nude lol. 

• Haha 4

Here's a photo of a church because churches are the light and the blessed!!! I had a wonderful birthday!!! Thank you to all those bothered to come. OTHERS couldn't pull themselves away from their fridge. I love her voice, but Christina stood me up which is not classy and did someone say shade? Takes 2 to tango my friends!!!! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
11 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Kinda gross to me that that account is like bragging about “breaking the Orlando nightclub shooting as it happened”

am I the only one who got an immediate sour-face reading that?

Wow. I skimmed and did see “Orlando” and figured it was something about Orlando bloom and Katy Perry’s baby or something.

That is pretty Dispicable of them 

21 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

“We accurately broke news of: Harry & Meg baby #1 (Sept 2018) Khloe pregnancy, Kylie baby 2 birth, Brangie Divorce, #Megxit (Dec 2019), Wendy Williams show demise & Orlando nightclub shooting as it happened. We broke news of countless topics, we're well liked & globally connected.”

imagine being Britney Spears and being compared to c list celebrities gossip news 

4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Holy **** it’s already dec 2nd! This is how 2nd birthday as a free woman and I hope she just takes a trip to Turks and cacaos gets drunk, dances, spin, and goes to a spa and just rejuvenate herself. She needs to treat herself! 

sam better planned something nice for her too

Britney our dear princess of pop needs to have love, and respect and all she desires on her special day. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, snw1987 said:

Yeah right, little miss never leaves home is gonna have a star studded party, everyone very excited to see what brit says about them after. Gimme a break

Excuse you? She will be inviting them to her garden so she doesn't need to leave her home :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Or maybe her Drew, Madge a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶e̶l̶e̶n̶e̶r̶  will just have a slumber party.

Spoiler

You know what coming 

Spoiler

Wait for it.....

Spoiler

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block