Kim Petras on working with Dr. Luke: I have nothing to be ashamed of, Kesha responds

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Idk what everyone's problem with this girl is. Thousands of stars still work with Dr.Luke, the fact Kim is the only one being attacked for it, and the fact she's the only one who's not a cis hetero***ual woman/man proves a very strong point, and that is that she's held to a much higher standard and is a weak target for everyone else, including the fu*king gays who are literally becoming the worst ppl to walk this planet.

You should all sit your ***** down and calm down tbh :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Preach!!!

It's all cute when people hop on a bandwagon. Do any of these trolls even listen to Kesha's new music or her music at all? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

People love to be big behind keyboards.... :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Guess this is the second time she made a biiiiig deal out of something. No comment back then, why now? lol Don't really like her vibe, but she gets to choose who she works with. I don't like it, I don't listen to it. That's what all these people should do, too, instead of extending her 15 minutes of "fame" or whatever it is she's having with Bland Smith.

1 hour ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Did he was sentenced? No. Calling people bad names without proof is unethical 

You know I love you but my background is criminology. Not having a conviction does not mean a ***ual assault didn’t occur. ***ual assault is one of the most underreported crimes in society. Also, in many jurisdictions there is a “statute of limitations” which means of a ***ual assault occurred during “X” year and was only reported many years later (outside that statute of limitations period), there is little recourse a victim of a ***ual assault crime has. 

Also, rarely in ***ual assault cases, is there a lot of evidence. It’s sparse at best. Rarely are ***ual assaults filmed/recorded by the victim, rarely do they have any marks or indications of violence (unless it was a violent ***ual assault), etc. Molestation is a ***ual assault and molestation is rarely violent.

Therefore, the idea that hard “proof” or “evidence” is needed to substantiate a victim’s claim (to simply believe in them not necessarily convict a perpetrator) would mean a lot of ***ual assault victims would be labelled as liars or disbelieved; and this can be very traumatizing. Imagine adults who come forward later in life and finally break their silence that when they were a child, someone ***ually assaulted them. Imagine telling them: sorry, don’t believe you, you’re a liar. That’s so re-traumatizing and cruel. 

Very few would lie about being ***ually assaulted. (And the few who do cannot be confused as this being the norm). It’s not something people come out of the woodwork to disclose out of pride. That’s why it’s important when allegations are brought forward, regardless of how much “evidence” there may be, people take it seriously. People aren’t keeping receipts of their most traumatic experiences in life. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

The industry is full of scum bags who exploit women and girls. It has been that way for a very long time. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the accusations levelled against Dr Luke are indeed true.

People are acquitted on the basis of technicalities for crimes all the time. Not being sentenced doesn’t mean anything. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

There is not a single Kim post on social media without a freeKesha slacktivist posting “r*** apologist”. But the last few days the spamming and harassment towards her was on a new level. 

The hate train started rolling again because she was talking at a concert? Are you for real guys? 

• Love 1

Both have a point. Why calling out only one person when there's is like a billion others who work with him. I meaaan, that is kinda of clownery. It's like calling out Candance Owens for siding with Trump when there is like million other politicans who side with him. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do y'all get the point?

Kesha has all rights to be upset because of her experience with Dr. Luke and Kim has all rights to choose to work with him. They all are free to choose. Dunno why people stick their noses into this as if there was not enough effed up things going on. I mean, why? Onika had SFG with him, Doja works with him but let's drag only Kim. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On the other hand, Kim's response and her deleting that tween is pure clownery as well. I mean, stick to your guns beach. You're acting like a big boy just to delete your tween to cry your eyes out somewhere in a dark corner. Pathetic at least. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Both have a point. Why calling out only one person when there's is like a billion others who work with him. I meaaan, that is kinda of clownery. It's like calling out Candance Owens for siding with Trump when there is like million other politicans who side with him. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Do y'all get the point?

Kesha has all rights to be upset because of her experience with Dr. Luke and Kim has all rights to choose to work with him. They all are free to choose. Dunno why people stick their noses into this as if there was not enough effed up things going on. I mean, why? Onika had SFG with him, Doja works with him but let's drag only Kim. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On the other hand, Kim's response and her deleting that tween is pure clownery as well. I mean, stick to your guns beach. You're acting like a big boy just to delete your tween to cry your eyes out somewhere in a dark corner. Pathetic at least. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Where have you been, though? Doja has not only been dragged to hell and back, but she's also spoken about it many times (respectfully). Plus she'd already signed her contract with Kemosabe Records before Kesha v. Dr. Luke, if I'm not mistaken. And when it comes to Nicki, she's done worse things and is already well-known for aligning herself with predators anyways. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block