Kim Petras on working with Dr. Luke: I have nothing to be ashamed of, Kesha responds

Jordan Miller

I said it back then and I'll say it again, I've never believed Ke$ha. For starters, she testified under oath years before she accused him that nothing had happened. That means she was either lying then or lying now, but she lied regardless. So that already makes her unreliable. Secondly, abusers ABUSE. That's what they do. And AFAIK, Ke$ha has been the only person to accuse Dr. Luke of anything. There should be at least one other victim if he's so shameless about his conduct. Kelly Clarkson claiming he's creepy doesn't count when she doesn't mention any concrete incidents.

If Dr. Luke was guilty, he'd be in jail right now. So if people choose to work with someone who has a consistent track record of making hits, then let them.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Idk what everyone's problem with this girl is. Thousands of stars still work with Dr.Luke, the fact Kim is the only one being attacked for it, and the fact she's the only one who's not a cis hetero***ual woman/man proves a very strong point, and that is that she's held to a much higher standard and is a weak target for everyone else, including the fu*king gays who are literally becoming the worst ppl to walk this planet.

You should all sit your ***** down and calm down tbh :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

What gay rubbed you the wrong way? Closeted much?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ItsSway said:

What gay rubbed you the wrong way? Closeted much?

Lol, I came out to everyone when I was 17. I am just being very realistic, the gays have become the absolute worst. No one rubbed me the wrong way, if anything, I'm being treated very favourably by the gay community (all they care about is muscles). But I very clearly see how a gay guy treats another gay who isn't up to his standards - horribly. 

The sassy behaviour 99% of gays incorporate into their character is merely a desire for self-love and validation. I'm a psychiatrist by degree, and I won't even begin to tell you all the things that are wrong with our community. 

14 hours ago, x.rox said:

You know I love you but my background is criminology. Not having a conviction does not mean a ***ual assault didn’t occur. ***ual assault is one of the most underreported crimes in society. Also, in many jurisdictions there is a “statute of limitations” which means of a ***ual assault occurred during “X” year and was only reported many years later (outside that statute of limitations period), there is little recourse a victim of a ***ual assault crime has. 

Also, rarely in ***ual assault cases, is there a lot of evidence. It’s sparse at best. Rarely are ***ual assaults filmed/recorded by the victim, rarely do they have any marks or indications of violence (unless it was a violent ***ual assault), etc. Molestation is a ***ual assault and molestation is rarely violent.

Therefore, the idea that hard “proof” or “evidence” is needed to substantiate a victim’s claim (to simply believe in them not necessarily convict a perpetrator) would mean a lot of ***ual assault victims would be labelled as liars or disbelieved; and this can be very traumatizing. Imagine adults who come forward later in life and finally break their silence that when they were a child, someone ***ually assaulted them. Imagine telling them: sorry, don’t believe you, you’re a liar. That’s so re-traumatizing and cruel. 

Very few would lie about being ***ually assaulted. (And the few who do cannot be confused as this being the norm). It’s not something people come out of the woodwork to disclose out of pride. That’s why it’s important when allegations are brought forward, regardless of how much “evidence” there may be, people take it seriously. People aren’t keeping receipts of their most traumatic experiences in life. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

The industry is full of scum bags who exploit women and girls. It has been that way for a very long time. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the accusations levelled against Dr Luke are indeed true.

People are acquitted on the basis of technicalities for crimes all the time. Not being sentenced doesn’t mean anything. 

I’m not saying it didn’t happen but he is not being prosecuted or sentenced. 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Lol, I came out to everyone when I was 17. I am just being very realistic, the gays have become the absolute worst. No one rubbed me the wrong way, if anything, I'm being treated very favourably by the gay community (all they care about is muscles). But I very clearly see how a gay guy treats another gay who isn't up to his standards - horribly. 

The sassy behaviour 99% of gays incorporate into their character is merely a desire for self-love and validation. I'm a psychiatrist by degree, and I won't even begin to tell you all the things that are wrong with our community. 

Gurl, trust me I know. And thank you for such a classy and well rounded response. I see this too in the community and it pains me that no matter how many “steps” we seem to make, something keeps us back.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

Gurl, trust me I know. And thank you for such a classy and well rounded response. I see this too in the community and it pains me that no matter how many “steps” we seem to make, something keeps us back.

Thank you as well, I appreciate your nice response too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: You should read a very good book (in case you interested) called "The Velvet Rage" by an author who is a psychiatrist who spent his whole life working with the LGBTQI+ community and basically analizes behaviour of gay men from an early age. It opened my eyes to how much we actually have not evolved at all.

He claims that gay men have a problem of not loving themselves. Even once we accept we are gay and proudly flaunt it, deep inside, hidden behind the facade, is still the feeling that we don't deserve love, that we are not worthy of it. So we spend our whole lives trying to prove that we deserve love. We try to prove it through our amazing bodies, amazing job positions with high income, latest fashion, even gorgeous lovers and body count. It all comes down to the fact that we don't love ourselves so we try to make the society love us by trying to prove that we are worthy. 

I finished it recently and I am genuinely mindblown. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

The fact that you're hot and I want you to be my psychiatrist so I can ogle you the whole time sadly proves your point. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But while most gays may be shallow and sassy, we're not all raging see you next Tuesdays. At least I'm not. Usually. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Well, she is right. Both sides could lie and nothing is proven, so why should she be ashamed? I do not believe either Kesha or Dr. Luke as there is no clear evidence, otherwise this case would be closed already. And to just go with a woman is false as well, just look at Amber Heards trial. 

That’s kind of where I fall. I remember Ke$ha wanting to do some rock album and basically being blocked by the label right before it all kicked off (lipsha I think it was called?). People can’t say there was nothing to gain out of her lying if she did, because she was clearly trying to get out of her contract already. It would be the perfect way to do it by utilizing the me too movement. It pained me to realize this as a pretty big fan of hers back then, but idk now. I just kind of have decided to not take a side on this particular issue as I don’t feel comfortable taking part in ruining a life when there isn’t concrete evidence against either side.  

53 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Thank you as well, I appreciate your nice response too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: You should read a very good book (in case you interested) called "The Velvet Rage" by an author who is a psychiatrist who spent his whole life working with the LGBTQI+ community and basically analizes behaviour of gay men from an early age. It opened my eyes to how much we actually have not evolved at all.

He claims that gay men have a problem of not loving themselves. Even once we accept we are gay and proudly flaunt it, deep inside, hidden behind the facade, is still the feeling that we don't deserve love, that we are not worthy of it. So we spend our whole lives trying to prove that we deserve love. We try to prove it through our amazing bodies, amazing job positions with high income, latest fashion, even gorgeous lovers and body count. It all comes down to the fact that we don't love ourselves so we try to make the society love us by trying to prove that we are worthy. 

I finished it recently and I am genuinely mindblown. 

I think that it is precisely for these reasons that it is so easy to manipulate members of the LGBT population. Exploitation and support are two different attitudes, and the line is thin when we talk about LGBT support.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that a lot of what happens in countries outside the Western world is aimed at political action rather than support.

OT : Kim Lee is absolutely uninteresting, I am indifferent to the music she makes. Dr. Luke has been in the industry, Hollywood, for a long time. Relationships and acquaintances can protect him for a very long time and very well.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The fact that you're hot and I want you to be my psychiatrist so I can ogle you the whole time sadly proves your point. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But while most gays may be shallow and sassy, we're not all raging see you next Tuesdays. At least I'm not. Usually. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

You're absolutely right, plenty of us are lovely people. Actually, I think most gays are nice, they are just hurt and traumatized since they were children, it's difficult, I get it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block