Kim Petras on working with Dr. Luke: I have nothing to be ashamed of, Kesha responds

Jordan Miller

Well he's innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law ...

HOWEVER

It's in poor taste to say the least.

If you really have a talent you don't really need a specific problematic producer, you can just work with people that are uncontroversial and still be succesfull.

So you might ask the question who her talent depends on. 

Also, if you take a stance, have the balls to say "I believe Luke, and think Kesha is lying" instead of "Well everbody's doing it why are you only criticizing me"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, x.rox said:

You know I love you but my background is criminology. Not having a conviction does not mean a ***ual assault didn’t occur. ***ual assault is one of the most underreported crimes in society. Also, in many jurisdictions there is a “statute of limitations” which means of a ***ual assault occurred during “X” year and was only reported many years later (outside that statute of limitations period), there is little recourse a victim of a ***ual assault crime has. 

Also, rarely in ***ual assault cases, is there a lot of evidence. It’s sparse at best. Rarely are ***ual assaults filmed/recorded by the victim, rarely do they have any marks or indications of violence (unless it was a violent ***ual assault), etc. Molestation is a ***ual assault and molestation is rarely violent.

Therefore, the idea that hard “proof” or “evidence” is needed to substantiate a victim’s claim (to simply believe in them not necessarily convict a perpetrator) would mean a lot of ***ual assault victims would be labelled as liars or disbelieved; and this can be very traumatizing. Imagine adults who come forward later in life and finally break their silence that when they were a child, someone ***ually assaulted them. Imagine telling them: sorry, don’t believe you, you’re a liar. That’s so re-traumatizing and cruel. 

Very few would lie about being ***ually assaulted. (And the few who do cannot be confused as this being the norm). It’s not something people come out of the woodwork to disclose out of pride. That’s why it’s important when allegations are brought forward, regardless of how much “evidence” there may be, people take it seriously. People aren’t keeping receipts of their most traumatic experiences in life. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

The industry is full of scum bags who exploit women and girls. It has been that way for a very long time. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the accusations levelled against Dr Luke are indeed true.

People are acquitted on the basis of technicalities for crimes all the time. Not being sentenced doesn’t mean anything. 

I’m sorry but I call BS. Just because someone is female and make baseless claims doesn’t mean it’s true. Lately many girls actually make up stuff to destroy men or have we forgotten Amber Heard?  I’m 100% with Dr. Luke on this one, fight me.

• Love 4

I’m stalking Kim on her Twitter 🤭 So here’s a little back story:

freeKesha-Movement regularly posts “r*** apologist” on Kim’s social media posts. But since someone filmed her talking at that Rina Sawayama concert (📺 https://youtu.be/dDGQmCs8jTk) that harassment is on a new level. Now they even start faking screenshots (🕊️e. g. https://twitter.com/mutedrluke/status/1596341649558228992?s=46&t=NzD0uiidws2vN1oE5MPDMA) and call her all kinds of names. 

I guess on Sunday Kim was fed up to her back teeth. Revelations 2.0 started. She tweeted for like half an hour every 30 seconds. Dragged all kinds of freeKesha people, called them talentless *****es, that they have no clue about contracts, never heard about NDAs … Later she deleted most of her tweets. 

So in my opinion that OP screenshot is ripped out of context. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TommyX said:

freeKesha-Movement regularly posts “r*** apologist” on Kim’s social media posts. But since someone filmed her talking at that Rina Sawayama concert (📺 https://youtu.be/dDGQmCs8jTk) that harassment is on a new level. Now they even start faking screenshots (🕊️e. g. https://twitter.com/mutedrluke/status/1596341649558228992?s=46&t=NzD0uiidws2vN1oE5MPDMA) and call her all kinds of names. 

I guess on Sunday Kim was fed up to her back teeth. Revelations 2.0 started. She tweeted for like half an hour every 30 seconds. Dragged all kinds of freeKesha people, called them talentless *****es, that they have no clue about contracts, never heard about NDAs … Later she deleted most of her tweets. 

Preach my king!!!! I see no lies. Nothing but verified receipts. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

22 minutes ago, bas che said:

Why should I care what some rando on Twitter have to say? These numbers mean nothing.they’re opinion. Not facts.

Underreported r.ape is extremely well researched and established as fact by US DOJ, Bureau of Justice, and even better researched and established by international governments. 

I have a feeling that facts won’t change your mind. Be aware that the attitude that women lie about r.ape is a mantra heavily used by predators.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, TommyX said:

I hate that Kim is getting picked on more than others. AND non Kesha fans started piling on Kim as an excuse to express transphobia.

I HOPE Kim gets familiar with Kesha’s case because the abuse and monetary exploitation is well documented. Kesha and Kim are sisters, not rivals.

Dr. Luke is not a good person and the world views Kim as a talented artist who is helping Dr. Luke rebuild his reputation. Even Doja is distancing herself from him, and she’s widely considered to be problematic but  uncancellable.

Nicki will prob never break ties with Dr. Luke because Nicki knows she owns him. She knows the power dynamic is in her favor.

ALSO! Kesha supports Kim!

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Underreported r.ape is extremely well researched and established as fact by US DOJ, Bureau of Justice, and even better researched and established by international governments. 

I have a feeling that facts won’t change your mind. Be aware that the attitude that women lie about r.ape is a mantra heavily used by predators.

I wont stop supporting Dr. Luke until he is proven guilty based on facts. bandwagoning on the MeToo movement may have worked in the past… but men getting cancelled left and right for no apparent reason or real evidence is getting out of control. Kesha’s story isn’t even consistent. That makes her the bad guy imo. she only has herself to blame if people started standing against her. 

Britney worked with him and she doesn't even mention anything about it, Katy Perry and many others also don't have any problem with him.

Kesha needed to read her contract before signing it, just that.

This accusation is very serious and need proofs beyond words spread in the air. 

You people remember the styrofoam joke? It suits to her now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block