Kim Petras on working with Dr. Luke: I have nothing to be ashamed of, Kesha responds

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Kim Petras says she has nothing to be ashamed of for working with Dr. Luke.

She got a ton of backlash so she deleted the Tweet. However, the Internet is forever.

I personally asked her about working with Dr. Luke in an interview together a few years ago. She said no comment :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Thoughts, Exhale?

uQUHqr0.png

Kesha responded for #FreeKesha trending afterward

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

She has a point with the fact that I rarely hear people attacking those that work with Dr. Puke other than Doja Cat.  

However, she sounds like a total brat in these tweets. Like: why are y’all hating on me for doing the WRONG thing, when other people are doing it too! LOL she’s missing the point, and not taking accountability is the worse thing she can do. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

She has a point with the fact that I rarely hear people attacking those that work with Dr. Puke other than Doja Cat.

Plus if you look at Luke's production discography, she's the only semi-relevant pop girlie working with him consistently, so yes, people are right in calling her out specifically. I guess there's also that Saweetie girl, but let's be serious for a second... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Idk what everyone's problem with this girl is. Thousands of stars still work with Dr.Luke, the fact Kim is the only one being attacked for it, and the fact she's the only one who's not a cis hetero***ual woman/man proves a very strong point, and that is that she's held to a much higher standard and is a weak target for everyone else, including the fu*king gays who are literally becoming the worst ppl to walk this planet.

You should all sit your ***** down and calm down tbh :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I love Kim and her art. The tracks with Dr Luke arent worth defending Dr. Luke over. Dr. Luke is profiting (and probably exploiting) an extremely talented artist. I hope Kim breaks with Dr. Luke. She doesn’t need him.

Literally. How far has Kim gotten with Dr Luke? She needs David Guetta :bouncey:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block