Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

19 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Gonna get so much hate for this, but Idgaf and I’m not responding to any of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If Sam genuinely made a pass at Selena and she turned him down…at this point I would commend Selena for coming forward with that information.  I get Britney being upset if this is true…of course she’d believe her husband if he lied to her about it…of course she wouldn’t want her perfect day to be ruined by him being inappropriate with one of the guests.

I really hope that blind item isn’t true, but this isn’t the first time I’ve heard that this was what happened behind the scenes and where there’s smoke…

I’m slowly hopping off the Sam band wagon.  I find it immensely upsetting that Britney said he was gone for 30 days working while she was left to her own devices dealing with all this trauma she has pent up inside her.  I get he needs/wants to work…but I surely wouldn’t leave my wife for 30 days while she’s struggling with stuff.

I hope Selena does clap back at Britney (in a classy way)…if the rumor is true, Britney deserves a good clap back.  I’d also love if some of the other celeb guests would come forward and let her know what’s up.  Love her to death, but it’s time she focus on moving forward than continuing in this cyclical pattern she’s been in - which Sam should be helping her out of…but I guess we will just continue to repeat until he (or someone close to her) finally decide they want to support her and show her it is possible to move forward and be happy.

I feel like Sam is benefiting the most from marrying Britney. Being with Britney opened the door of acting gig opportunities for him. Now He focuses more on his fitness/ acting jobs than being with her. But with Britneys situation, she now needs someone who does more than just working hard on job. 

But with Sam who is much younger than Britney and inexperienced in the industry, he just doesn't know what to do with Britneys situation so he just "respectedly" let her be, let her post whatever she wants and does whatever she wants. 

Britney needs someone who's experienced and knows the industry well and understands her by her side to help her and guide her through trauma and how to deal with things. 

Britney still randomly post lashing out /  shades at someone unnamed. We can see her anger through her post. I hope She learns there's other ways to release her anger in a more proper healthy way, not just posting for the public to see and let others post negative comments questioning her mental health. I wonder if Britney has someone in her life who truly cares about her that she can just chat, pour herself out and share her minds. Britney needs to talk to someone and have fun, not just taking selfies of herself twirling/modeling outfits at home alone or posting angry post like this...

We really don't know what her life is now.... but I feel like she's lonely, has no one to talk to most of the time so she just post whatever she wants to share to the public .... but the comments are so negative. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Why can’t she post anything without you saying she’s unwell? She dances in her living room with a smile, “she’s unwell.” She’s angry, “she’s unwell.” She’s posts a selfie, “she’s unwell.” She shares more with us about the conservatorship, “she’s unwell.”

Literally why are you even here anymore? I don’t see you doing anything but trying to convince everyone that Britney’s mentally unstable. The way that people STILL to this day dismiss Britney as being crazy or unstable or unwell is sickening.

She was labeled as crazy in the 2000s just because she partied, shaved her head, and hit a paparazzi’s car with an umbrella because they wouldn’t leave her alone when she couldn’t see her kids. She was placed into a conservatorship when there was no medical justification. And now, people just constantly think she’s incapable of being an adult. I don’t think the vast majority of people would’ve survived what Britney has been through. I think they would’ve went through way worse of a “breakdown” if they were in her shoes. If she’s unwell, it’s only due to the conservatorship that has torn her life apart. 

Let her express her emotions without posting judgmental comments every single ******* thread. She has no family, her trust is battered, and social media and her book appears to be the only place she has an outlet right now. Do I like this post? No, but after the **** Britney’s gone through, I never expected her to be this perfect little happy pop princess doll that so many of you want her to be.

Amen

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I feel like Sam is benefiting the most from marrying Britney. Being with Britney opened the door of acting gig opportunities for him. Now He focuses more on his fitness/ acting jobs than being with her. But with Britneys situation, she now needs someone who does more than just working hard on job. 

But with Sam who is much younger than Britney and inexperienced in the industry, he just doesn't know what to do with Britneys situation so he just "respectedly" let her be, let her post whatever she wants and does whatever she wants. 

Britney needs someone who's experienced and knows the industry well and understands her by her side to help her and guide her through trauma and how to deal with things. 

Britney still randomly post lashing out /  shades at someone unnamed. We can see her anger through her post. I hope She learns there's other ways to release her anger in a more proper healthy way, not just posting for the public to see and let others post negative comments questioning her mental health. I wonder if Britney has someone in her life who truly cares about her that she can just chat, pour herself out and share her minds. Britney needs to talk to someone and have fun, not just taking selfies of herself twirling/modeling outfits at home alone or posting angry post like this...

We really don't know what her life is now.... but I feel like she's lonely, has no one to talk to most of the time so she just post whatever she wants to share to the public .... but the comments are so negative. 

Okay, if I skip what did you said. I'm for he would understand her more and be with her more time. Yes, it's good he is working, but actually she really needs love and someone next to her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I agree with most of this but on the other hand "acting ok" has been her life for the past 10 years so maybe she's taking a shot of "acting out"...

I'm trying to be patient with her...but I will not support bullying. The constant family dragging was draining enough but it seems she now has a new target....

I don't know...I have somewhat checked out from Britney. I hope she finds peace and moves on with her life before she destroys all her relationships... You can only support toxic people for so long before enough is enough and I fear she will isolate herself completely.

I agree. I hope Britney finds peace and truly moves on with her life towards more positivity. Now she's more like destroying people's empathy and love for her and pushing people away.  I love Britney but I'm starting to check out from her too because I don't know what to expect from her anymore... she released a duet with elton John, yet she didnt even show enthusiasm at promoting it... the book... doesn't seem like its releasing anytime soon...I don't wanna constantly see her ranting/lashing out at someone or always the same old twirling/posture selfies on ig.  I am now focus on other things but still coming to exhale to check on her (avoid ig ) so I can decide,if I wanna know what its about by reading the topic first. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

Her birthday is coming up; she could have had a private, early bday party. 🤷

Nobody knows for sure what she is referencing. 

In her previous, now deleted caption, she mentioned Selena and Paris performing a song at her wedding and that girls were “clapping back” at her. She now mentions someone clapping back at her for two minutes at her own party.

I feel like you’d have to try really hard not to see that this is about her wedding, most likely Selena, after putting together her posts the last few months.

Or maybe not, as I said I’m not claiming that is 100% the case as she just won’t come out and name names, but my gut feeling is that it’s this. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

If this was Xtina or someone else people would go batsh!t about it and calling her crazy and that she should seek help. 

but because its britney: yass queen slay :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Well yes…Britney was trafficked and abused for 13 years. Her healing process is going to include uncomfortable moments. 

• Like 1

"Yaaas, go off! We love an unfiltered queen who doesn't pretend to like people she doesn't actually like!" :bouncey:

Girl... As if she wasn't all up in Selena's assh-le like two weeks ago, trying to make it seem like she wasn't shading her after being called out for it. If this really is about Selena, y'all are making just as little sense as Knee. It's so tired at this point. Name names or log off, Britney. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Soso said:

Some of you guys are young and immature by the looks of your comments. None of this is funny or fierce. It’s sad that a 40 year old woman is STILL, TO THIS DAY, so mad and frustrated that she needs to drag everyone and their mother on Instagram on a daily basis.  It’s not okay. She needs to seek help and stop this negativity. The cringiest thing is that no one is giving her attention. She’s writing these long *** captions everyday for nun. 

It’s sad the someone as “mature” as you doesn’t understand that a person who was trafficked and abused for 13 years will have uncomfortable expressions of anger and rage. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I agree. I hope Britney finds peace and truly moves on with her life towards more positivity. Now she's more like destroying people's empathy and love for her and pushing people away.  I love Britney but I'm starting to check out from her too because I don't know what to expect from her anymore... she released a duet with elton John, yet she didnt even show enthusiasm at promoting it... the book... doesn't seem like its releasing anytime soon...I don't wanna constantly see her ranting/lashing out at someone or always the same old twirling/posture selfies on ig.  I am now focus on other things but still coming to exhale to check on her (avoid ig ) so I can decide,if I wanna know what its about by reading the topic first. 

Do some research on how individuals who experience many years of trauma react and how long it takes them to heal. It’s a long and uncomfortable, raw journey. Britney is allowing us in on this process. It may be too much for some. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

In her previous, now deleted caption, she mentioned Selena and Paris performing a song at her wedding and that girls were “clapping back” at her. She now mentions someone clapping back at her for two minutes at her own party.

I feel like you’d have to try really hard not to see that this is about her wedding, most likely Selena, after putting together her posts the last few months.

Or maybe not, as I said I’m not claiming that is 100% the case as she just won’t come out and name names, but my gut feeling is that it’s this. 

Do you have screenshots of where she mentioned Paris and Selena singing and clapping back? I cannot find it, since it was deleted, and nobody has screenshots of it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.