Britney: A lot happened this year and holy crap I got married! I’m so happy!!!

Slayer

1 hour ago, unusualyouforever said:

seeing her dance to dua lipa is so cute. 

if someone kept posting a photo of her that she found unflattering, we’d never hear the end of it so the selena thing is really not cute. 

How do you know Selena finds it unflattering? It’s a photo shoot Selena participated in lol

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Poor innocent child. haha Let's pretend she posts this picture over and over again just because she thinks it's pretty.

Girl Britney is weird as hell and probably actually does. She called it a throwback but honestly I don’t know what she is thinking and neither do you. Both assuming 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is making a fool of herself with this stalking. Nothing justifies this. If she has a problem with Selena, let her handle it privately like a mature woman, not behaving like a bully teenager for everyone to see. How do you want people to empathize with her if she acts this way? Selena has her issues too and I imagine being made fun of by her childhood idol is a big trigger for her. But of course you're going to normalize Britney's behavior and even blame Selena herself for what's going on. I think Selena should start posting some pictures of Britney too, to see what she would think...

Go home weirdo! You are always spreading hate to Britney. If your life is that boring go and Stan another woman.

I think you really are the one who needs help

• Like 1
7 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

if someone kept posting a photo of her that she found unflattering, we’d never hear the end of it so the selena thing is really not cute. 

Actually, when the photos were released, Selena wrote in an Instagram post that this was "one of her favorite shoots ever". 

I don't know how to insert Instagram posts, but you can check it here: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MPpgsD6RF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MTVfljPCf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I just wonder why she put these weird animations of this picture, and this picture only :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block