Britney: A lot happened this year and holy crap I got married! I’m so happy!!!

Slayer

Not the kind of energy I want on Thanksgiving. Been a fan of Britney since 1998 and now I’m just disappointed. I am so Glad she is free and can express herself.  She is also shown herself to be a bully. Maybe Selena should just randomly put those ugly pics of Britney wearing her wig for whatever terrible magazine spread she doesn’t like. Then, when Britney goes off, Selena can just write a fake apology explaining how she thinks Britney  is a queen and adores her. Then,Selena can just keep randomly posting terrible pics of Brit in random posts. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Reluctant said:

Not the kind of energy I want on Thanksgiving. Been a fan of Britney since 1998 and now I’m just disappointed. I am so Glad she is free and can express herself.  She is also shown herself to be a bully. Maybe Selena should just randomly put those ugly pics of Britney wearing her wig for whatever terrible magazine spread she doesn’t like. Then, when Britney goes off, Selena can just write a fake apology explaining how she thinks Britney  is a queen and adores her. Then,Selena can just keep randomly posting terrible pics of Brit in random posts. 

This is what Britney deserves. But Selena is too mature to continue with these dirty little games that Britney started. It's much better to leave her (Britney) fighting alone.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is probably a huge reach but Selena had a slumber party with her friends to celebrate the screening of her documentary. And Britney mentions slumber parties in this caption. 
It really is probably a coincidence, just thought I’d mention it as just saw someone post about it! 
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Did Selena also have dance parties in her kitchen because yeah then it’s prob about her lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block