Britney: A lot happened this year and holy crap I got married! I’m so happy!!!

Slayer

5 hours ago, s&m said:

Go home weirdo! You are always spreading hate to Britney. If your life is that boring go and Stan another woman.

I think you really are the one who needs help

omg you and your pfp are literally the most annoying thing on here, always coming for anyone who doesn't agree with britney and then has the audacity to say someone else's life is boring :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: stfu lmao

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Does anyone else find it extremely odd that Britney would be this mad at someone saying "I just want you to be happy"... I mean Britney invited her to the wedding, they weren't exactly friends... and so Selena was probably limited in what she could say and probably a bit nervous.

At best Britney could have taken this as being insincere...but to have this reaction and to be constantly thinking about it and dragging Selena is so out of line and bizarre. 

I don't think I can support this behaviour if I'm being totally honest, despite finding it funny to begin with... It throws other things into question when she is being this unreasonable and fixated on such a minor comment.

IF it is definitely meant as being shady towards Selena based on those comments, then yes I totally agree with every word of this post.

We just don’t know though, what’s behind this. Britney addressed it a few weeks ago and said she likes Selena a lot and has no issues with her, it’s possible (but not likely) that this is now some kind of inside joke between the two of them, and they know that every time she posts this pic, it sends people into a frenzy -maybe they both get a kick out of that and find it funny? 

That doesn’t explain one of them untagging and/or blocking the other though 🤔 And it also doesn’t explain Britney mocking Selena’s award speech she gave, plus the title of her documentary. 

So all in all, even though we don’t know Britney’s motivations for sure, you’re probably right!!! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is making a fool of herself with this stalking. Nothing justifies this. If she has a problem with Selena, let her handle it privately like a mature woman, not behaving like a bully teenager for everyone to see. How do you want people to empathize with her if she acts this way? Selena has her issues too and I imagine being made fun of by her childhood idol is a big trigger for her. But of course you're going to normalize Britney's behavior and even blame Selena herself for what's going on. I think Selena should start posting some pictures of Britney too, to see what she would think...

Me when I read your wisdoms...

gretchen-laugh.gif

It's extremely rare from me saying this, but for people saying things like that post I quote: = leave Britney alone :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: It's her own thing.

Spoiler

I always have popcorn on hand for these instagram posts. :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block