Book or Album+ Tour?

Book or new album+tour?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Yasux35 said:

A book with AN ALBUM would make mer massive coin. Not that I believe she cares about money for the book.

Yeh agreed. i voted for album and tour but a tour is never gunna happen. im more desperate for new music than i am a book tbh. im hoping when she releases her book she just drops an album or even just a EP as a special 'gift' to her fans and she doesnt have to do anything else promo wise

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh agreed. i voted for album and tour but a tour is never gunna happen. im more desperate for new music than i am a book tbh. im hoping when she releases her book she just drops an album or even just a EP as a special 'gift' to her fans and she doesnt have to do anything else promo wise

I hope she follows Jessica's approach and releases some tracks with the album release. It would also be the cherry on top and an absolute dream if she narrates an audiobook :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Stan’s couldn’t get tickets for Taylor’s concert. The problem would be even worse for Britney.

My pal actually said that when i couldnt get shania twain tickets the other week. she said gawd imagine if Britney ever toured again, itll be impossible to get tickets. they sold out quickly enough in 2018 but i thank god i got tickets, but after so many years away if she toured again [which i doubt will happen] itll be  virtually impossible

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

My pal actually said that when i couldnt get shania twain tickets the other week. she said gawd imagine if Britney ever toured again, itll be impossible to get tickets. they sold out quickly enough in 2018 but i thank god i got tickets, but after so many years away if she toured again [which i doubt will happen] itll be  virtually impossible

Exactly! Between the bots and the GP, Stan’s would have no chance of getting tickets to a Britney tour

• Like 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK!!!!

Please. I cannot facking wait.

Britney is spontaneous and impulsive, she'll make great music when she'd ready, but she needs some introspection time, we barely got that until now, and she needs it to heal. BOOK! And I like her music above anything else so that's saying a lot.

7 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Britney does not have the demand that Taylor has. I love Britney, but at least in the US, Britney won’t have the demand that cringe-exploit lor does. Maybe if Britney announced a retirement tour she would. Or maybe she would given that Gen Z is eager to experience their first concert and post Covid they are rabid to flex their dollars and buy concert tickets. I was wondering what the difference was between now and before Covid and it’s that the Gen z pop has increased. They have purchasing power now, are obsessed at unhealthy levels and eager to experience their first concert ever so that’s why concerts are selling out like never before 

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney does not have the demand that Taylor has. I love Britney, but at least in the US, Britney won’t have the demand that cringe-exploit lor does. Maybe if Britney announced a retirement tour she would. Or maybe she would given that Gen Z is eager to experience their first concert and post Covid they are rabid to flex their dollars and buy concert tickets. I was wondering what the difference was between now and before Covid and it’s that the Gen z pop has increased. They have purchasing power now, are obsessed at unhealthy levels and eager to experience their first concert ever so that’s why concerts are selling out like never before 

I disagree. after 6 or 7 years away i think the demand would be very high because i remember hearing that the Femme Fatale UK tour in 2011 struggled to sell out then she went to Vegas for 4 years then her 2018 tour, her first in 7 years all sold out. so i think after being away for so many years and her first tour post her cship ending, i think she'd sell out quickly. 

mind you even though im saying this, i still think another tour will never happen 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block