Maluma Walks Out of Interview

giorgiorafael

Leave him alone. The song is a bop. Him performing or not won't change a thing. These people are just looking for drama, when they should be focusing on the people higher up who can actually change decisions that can make difference for the workers.

Stream Tukoh Taka:

• Love 1

Maluma is one of the most misogynistic men I know. Just listen to or read his lyrics.

But cancel culture has gotten out of control, nobody should control what others can or cannot do. Let him be responsible of his own actions. He's a douche already. If people can't see that, then maybe people or at least his fans are douches already. It's on them.

• Like 1

Celebrities love to preach about how the little people should live their lives, but they would perform for Satan himself if they were getting paid for it. Like Rick Gervais said.

”you say you’re woke, but if isis had a streaming service, you would be calling your agents”

These celebrities couldn’t give a **** about anyone besides themselves. If money is involved, that’s all that matters. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

People can't change Qatar's culture. Nothing foreigners do is going to accomplish anything. FIFA decided to let them host the World Cup for some reason, I don't know why because it's logistically not a good fit...maybe someone got paid for choosing it. As soon as Qatar was chosen this because an 'it is what it is' situation, as far as I'm concerned. Qatar isn't like Ireland or Malta. It's not going to blossom into a country where gay people have rights. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So...I understand their religious beliefs offend SJW's but why else is the Twitter mob zenophobic toward Qatar??

Killing thousand workers to build a stadium is what comes first to my mind, but there is probably more. Or describing "being homos3xual" a result of your brain being damaged. Or do you count that as religious beliefs already?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Are we surprised? The way he can't even come up with a good answer, his PR team sucks :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: He's getting dragged on Twitter and forums, people call him stupid and greedy and I agree :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Celebrities that decided to participate in this showed their true colors, absolutely gross :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Maluma going to work in Qatar is problematic but the football players and FIFA hosting the entire WORLD CUP tournament there is not an issue?

They’re not coming for the soccer players or the president, just a guy who made a song to the sportshows. That’s ridiculous. 

Henry, stick to your copy & pasted threads and sit down! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

What is this mess? 

First of all, I am glad that I got outta that spell he had over me and now I see his other actions. So as for this, I get his point as well as point of those who call him out.

Quatar is a tyrant in terms of human rights from a western pov. This is a fact. On the other hand, I also agree with him that he's there to enjoy that sport and stuff. 

As for those who are calling everyone who participate in this a complicit - let's do a research about your country accepting human rights. The grass is nowhere greener. This is a pure clownery. People are complaining about Quatar yet majority of those would enjoy a holiday in Dubai - a city that represents everything that is effed up in the 21st century. A clownery. Yes, it is saddening that so many people dies building that stadion, nobody is denying this but calling out an artists who has nothing to do with the stadion nor Quatar's laws and customs is delusion at its finest. Not a fan of his anymore but his song w Onika was cute. Not a fan of FIFA World Cup. 

4 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

What is this mess? 

First of all, I am glad that I got outta that spell he had over me and now I see his other actions. So as for this, I get his point as well as point of those who call him out.

Quatar is a tyrant in terms of human rights from a western pov. This is a fact. On the other hand, I also agree with him that he's there to enjoy that sport and stuff. 

As for those who are calling everyone who participate in this a complicit - let's do a research about your country accepting human rights. The grass is nowhere greener. This is a pure clownery. People are complaining about Quatar yet majority of those would enjoy a holiday in Dubai - a city that represents everything that is effed up in the 21st century. A clownery. Yes, it is saddening that so many people dies building that stadion, nobody is denying this but calling out an artists who has nothing to do with the stadion nor Quatar's laws and customs is delusion at its finest. Not a fan of his anymore but his song w Onika was cute. Not a fan of FIFA World Cup. 

I’m not trying to say that they don’t deserve to be called out, but we’re holding accountable the least problematic people in this situation. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

I’m not trying to say that they don’t deserve to be called out, but we’re holding accountable the least problematic people in this situation. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This! That is what I do not understand. Like from all the people involved - people from FIFA comittee, Quatar government, investors, players themselves etc. people are coming for Maluma and Onika. Tell me you are dumb without telling me you are dumb.

• Like 1