Maluma Walks Out of Interview

giorgiorafael

25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Maluma going to work in Qatar is problematic but the football players and FIFA hosting the entire WORLD CUP tournament there is not an issue?

They’re not coming for the soccer players or the president, just a guy who made a song to the sportshows. That’s ridiculous. 

Henry, stick to your copy & pasted threads and sit down! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So you are blaming me that people don't come for FIFA? I think soccer players signed contracts etc. and they can't do anything about it? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Girl, stop quoting me, stop talking to me, I don't know you, I don't want to have anything to do with someone so fake and messy. You think you're such a bada/s but it's cringy, pointless and not even funny. You think you're Nicki of Exhale but you're Demi Lovato. I know you've been OBSESSED with me and DESPERATE for my attention literally since the beginning but I'm not here for it. You can leave now and pretend to be offended for attention somewhere else :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

Btw as always don't forget to tag your bestie as an emotional support cause you can't handle me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The way you keep pitting us against each other is so embarrassing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Henry. said:

So you are blaming me that people don't come for FIFA? I think soccer players signed contracts etc. and they can't do anything about it? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Girl, stop quoting me, stop talking to me, I don't know you, I don't want to have anything to do with someone so fake and messy. You think you're such a bada/s but it's cringy, pointless and not even funny. You think you're Nicki of Exhale but you're Demi Lovato. I know you've been OBSESSED with me and DESPERATE for my attention literally since the beginning but I'm not here for it. You can leave now and pretend to be offended for attention somewhere else :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

Btw as always don't forget to tag your bestie as an emotional support :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: They way you keep pitting us against each other is so embarrassing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Learn how to read because all you do is coming back with questions over my questions and it’s very pathetic at this point. It’s like I’m talking to a wall. I didn’t attack you or anything, I just asked you a question but as always, when you’re being gagged, you’re acting messy.. like a thot. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
There are countless human rights violations that happen around the world, including America. Does this mean an artist shouldn’t perform in America anymore? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I’m not pretending to be Nicki Minaj. I’m my own person and I didn’t come to this site to beg pitty or attention, like you do. You’re keep babbling about exhale “popularity” as if anyone would give a F about it. Why would I want to be associated with somebody that hadn’t even achieved Demi Lovato’s status? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

Learn how to read because all you do is coming back with questions over my questions and it’s very pathetic at this point. It’s like I’m talking to a wall. I didn’t attack you or anything, I just asked you a question but as always, when you’re being gagged, you’re acting messy.. like a thot. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
I’m not pretending to be Nicki Minaj. I’m my own person and I didn’t come to this site to beg pitty or attention, like you do. You’re keep babbling about exhale “popularity” as if anyone would give a F about it. Why would I want to be associated with somebody that hadn’t even achieved Demi Lovato’s status? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The way you don't even have any arguments cause you know who you are so you have to make up lies about me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You keep pretending to be hurt and offended for attention, it's clear. You clearly love this feeling of being unavailable when someone tries to be friendly with you. Imagine being that immature. I tried to make peace with you like billion times, be the bigger person, even apologizing you for God knows what to calm down the situation but no you ALWAYS have a problem. Grow some thick skin. I know you freaking love it right now how I give you attention.

You are also a bully and don't even try to deny it. I'm not the only one that sees that, you keep dragging people for nothing. Remember when you literally bullied me when I was a newbie? This is literally the first time I'm calling you out for this, I been quiet for too long :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: 

I don't know how you keep getting away with literally calling me a wh/re (thot). See? This is the difference between us. When I argue I try to have some class and explain the misunderstanding but you as always get so insecure that you have to offend me. 

It's always YOU that tags me, that quotes me etc. Like a few months ago all I saw was your attempts to drag me totally out of context. I ignored all of it. Not even gonna mention how you constantly try to bring your bestie into it, give her a break. You're in love with me or something :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Literally out of everyone on Exhale you're the only person I can't stand, it means a lot. You are the problem. I'm so sick of you and all I want for you to stop cause it's literally giving stalker vibes and I'm genuinely scared of you rn :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

Leave me alone, that's literally all I'm asking for :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Henry. said:

The way you don't even have any arguments cause you know who you are so you have to make up lies about me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You keep pretending to be hurt and offended for attention, it's clear. You clearly love this feeling of being unavailable when someone tries to be friendly with you. Imagine being that immature. I tried to make peace with you like billion times, be the bigger person, even apologizing you for God knows what to calm down the situation but no you ALWAYS have a problem. Grow some thick skin. I know you freaking love it right now how I give you attention.

You are also a bully and don't even try to deny it. I'm not the only one that sees that, you keep dragging people for nothing. Remember when you literally bullied me when I was a newbie? This is literally the first time I'm calling you out for this, I been quiet for too long :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: 

I don't know how you keep getting away with literally calling me a wh/re (thot). See? This is the difference between us. When I argue I try to have some class and explain the misunderstanding but you as always get so insecure that you have to offend me. 

It's always YOU that tags me, that quotes me etc. Like a few months ago all I saw was your attempts to drag me totally out of context. I ignored all of it. Not even gonna mention how you constantly try to bring your bestie into it, give her a break. You're in love with me or something :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Literally out of everyone on Exhale you're the only person I can't stand, it means a lot. You are the problem. I'm so sick of you and all I want for you to stop cause it's literally giving stalker vibes and I'm genuinely scared of you rn :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

Leave me alone, that's literally all I'm asking for :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

LMAO

You’re literally living in an imaginary ‘beef’, I can’t even deal with this travesty of a comeback - little & weak, just like your presence in Exhale. How come you can’t stand me when the other week you were over the moon because I son’ed you? In fact, you even said you are my son. Jesus Christ! You have no personality, of course you can’t stand a member like me who had never licked butts for attention. 
spacer.png

OMFG, I can’t stop laughing 

spacer.png

I replied to you when you first came in this forum because you’re literally the carbon-copy of somebody else. I should’ve never replied to you and left you on the ‘nobody’ status because right now you’re eating off of me. 
spacer.png

Somebody should usher you into a clinic because I never cared enough about you in order to even THINK about being associated with such a weak and bland member. 
spacer.png