1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

Lmao he just guaranteed Biden is gonna get a second term. 

Ehh, he beat Hillary Clinton and we currently have the highest inflation ever under Biden…I wouldn’t be so quick to count him out.

I absolutely despise Trump as a person, but he handled business. A large portion of the country loves him so he could definitely win again if the right cards are played.

I wish both parties had younger, new candidates but if it’s between Biden and Trump it could be really close. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kand Dion said:

The only problem for democrats is that Biden looks like a walking corpse / controlled puppet and people cant watch it anymore :enigma_alien_blue: But I still dont want to see you guys get Trump, dont get me wrong 

But he’s passing more legislation than any other President has passed. 

And if we’re talking about appearances, Trump is the one who looks like he gets his makeup done at a funeral parlor. 

Well the first time around everyone said he would never get elected (first as the republican candidate, then as president).

Everyone also said he would be prosecuted and end up in jail. 

After two years he's parading around, being pals with the majority of republicans and he can already announce his candidancy.

Nothing would suprise me anymore. Especially since Joe Biden is like 300 years old and can barely form a sentence. How the hell is he going to be running the country and go on campaigning ? What's his slogan going to be ? "vote for me again, so you won't end up with Trump again" ?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block