7 minutes ago, WeatherBOI said:

US presidents are limited to serving two terms. He served one. He can run as many times as he wants, theoretically

Oh wow interesting. I knew they could serve two but I thought it had to be in a row. 

Has any president in US history ever served two terms non-consecutively? 

2 minutes ago, WeatherBOI said:

Why them? I know the Admin there is racist but I'm not sure anyone suppors Trump

No, GagaDaily will all be crying and parading around like God's gift to Earth, when in reality they're all terrible people who latch onto any reason to spread as much hatred as humanly possible

3 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

I personally like AOC, but I don’t think she would win a presidential run.  She is somewhat polarizing within the Democratic Party.

I think it's because people are uncomfortable with her bold approach. Likeablity is indeed a driving force in politics.

She is probably the closest thing to a true fierce opponent. Biden wishes he was half as eloquent and competent. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block