Why was Britney so successful after her prime?

Style.

B/c of her prime lol and the music and videos while not the route she would’ve taken had she been free was still good b/c she’s talented enough to pull off anything even while drugged and forced. She did t give af about her performances like she said. But those VIDEOS are all the proof we need that primeney still exist…she’s just buried under trauma. I hope she comes back for herself. She deserves to end her career on the note she wants her way. 

• Love 1

I used to hear songs from Circus on the radio a lot, so as a kid I just saw it as a famous singer who had some hard times with paparazzi and quickly came back to how she used to be. Of course the whole process was longer than it seemed but kids aren't paying attention like that.

I guess the perception from adults paying attention was different. I didn't understand what the big "comeback" was about cause she was always a household name.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

I used to hear songs from Circus on the radio a lot, so as a kid I just saw it as a famous singer who had some hard times with paparazzi and quickly came back to how she used to be. Of course the whole process was longer than it seemed but kids aren't paying attention like that.

I guess the perception from adults paying attention was different. I didn't understand what the big "comeback" was about cause she was always a household name.

Every Britney era post 2007 was marketed as her comeback, which was odd.

• Love 1

What happened in her life in 2006-2008 is what maintained her relevancy. 

Also paparazzi were following her absolutely everywhere even in 2005-2006 before her breakdown. 

Also she was the blueprint of the female pop star of the early 2000s, sold 60 millions of albums in only 5 years. 

So she would have still been relevant to some people.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block