Figure Skating Olympian Nathan Chen Stars in ‘Hold Me Closer’ Acoustic MV??

I wish Britney involved more in the whole promotion though..... Seems like all she did was going to the studio, featuring her singing in the song and that's it. She's even never posted the official album cover, only a fan made one. And she didn't mention any of the remix version, nor the MV.... only Elton Johns team do all the works. 

Hope Britney at least attended one of Elton Johns fair well tour concerts in LA. Even only as pure audience no performing. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I wish Britney involved more in the whole promotion though..... Seems like all she did was going to the studio, featuring her singing in the song and that's it. She's even never posted the official album cover, only a fan made one. And she didn't mention any of the remix version, nor the MV.... only Elton Johns team do all the works. 

Hope Britney at least attended one of Elton Johns fair well tour concerts in LA. Even only as pure audience no performing. 

SHE DOESN’T WANT TO WORK, NOR BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT WITH A BIG CROWD

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block