Attracted to Straight Guys! What's your Toxic Attraction?

Jezebaal

9 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I once had a guy friend who was straight and hot take me to the movies with him and he sat beside me and didn’t leave a space. It was fun and really nice but I was sweating the entire time. He picked me up and dropped me off. I still don’t know if this was a date :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

i never had a straight guy as a friend and i don't think i could cause i'd be sweating and smiling the whole time i'm with him. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

9 hours ago, Cancer said:

Take what happened with the tall white man as a minor setback. Wendy's is a good place to meet people, be friendly to all those hot guys and save the letter for when you're 90% sure your interest will be returned or at least seen as flattering.

Omg I hope he is not freaked out! I mean it's just a friendly gesture and in truth we can't be "together". I'm under probation and have certain limitations+ I'm closeted. I wish we could be friends and go out together. We only see each other twice a week at work, but when we do it is magic. I help him and he does the same when we can. I always ask him how he's feeling and vice versa. Whenever we run out of things to say we always try to make each other laugh. Last time he offered to give me a ride home but I already had one.

Tbh I'm afraid I fell for him, he is 18 years old (I'm 21), tall and lanky with a sensitive but stern and strict demeanor. He is rather nerdy looking (even wears glasses)and when he laughs it is so cute! There's like a hesitancy when he does but I reassure him with a look and let him laugh fully. He's into football, basketball and cycling and goes to college. Even some women in the workplace I've seen them give him the eye and ask him stuff like "why are you so tall" or even"you're so handsome!" He's a hard worker and almost serious most of the time. Gosh I got carried away lol!

10 hours ago, Cancer said:

Take what happened with the tall white man as a minor setback. Wendy's is a good place to meet people, be friendly to all those hot guys and save the letter for when you're 90% sure your interest will be returned or at least seen as flattering.

Omg I hope he is not freaked out! I mean it's just a friendly gesture and in truth we can't be "together". I'm under probation and have certain limitations+ I'm closeted. I wish we could be friends and go out together. We only see each other twice a week at work, but when we do it is magic. I help him and he does the same when we can. I always ask him how he's feeling and vice versa. Whenever we run out of things to say we always try to make each other laugh. Last time he offered to give me a ride home but I already had one.

Tbh I'm afraid I fell for him, he is 18 years old (I'm 21), tall and lanky with a sensitive but stern and strict demeanor. He is rather nerdy looking (even wears glasses)and when he laughs it is so cute! There's like a hesitancy when he does but I reassure him with a look and let him laugh fully. He's into football, basketball and cycling and goes to college. Even some women in the workplace I've seen them give him the eye and ask him stuff like "why are you so tall" or even"you're so handsome!" He's a hard worker and almost serious most of the time. Gosh I got carried away lol!

10 hours ago, Cancer said:

My toxic trait is running into "straight" boys (who are probably bi) who lead me on and give me attention and then have me chase them. When I finally work up the courage to just be friendly with them (not romantic), they run for the hills when they have to do any sort of introspection that might reveal their cravings for c.0ck :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

As others have said, definitely emotionally unavailable and I sit around waiting for them to be direct with what they want but they just play games with my gay heart :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

Not my life being summarised in this thread and this TikTok https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFaQbuvg/ :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Actually, I dunno. Like I am attracted to straight boys (see the other thread) as well as gay boys as well as straight girls as well lesbian girls. I mean I can do the do with like anyone who is attractive to me. However, when it comes to boys, I am usually scared. Dunno why. Like dudes praise my face, saying that I'm cute, my bj skills are said to be outta this world and one dude (no names) from here praised my body, so I'm a solid 10, yet I dunno why I am scared of guys. Any ideas what this could be? Like I'm full package - I can good (usually delicious meals), bake, do the chores, I'm good-hearted, goofy, wild, scorpio, I can repair a lot of stuff, I'm handy, can speak a number of languages, I'm clever, good-looking, I have a bright mind, I'm la loving person etc. Like I have no flaw and still nothing. No no one. Like I am pure husband material, I got guys on their knees for me but I'm afraid of guys. Jeeez, just let roam around another dimension and be done w me. 

On 11/13/2022 at 10:35 PM, Jezebaal said:

The title says it all:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Tbh I'm a closeted 20 something yo who is happy to be this way! 

A problem with this is I be attracted to Straight guys (I assume most guys are straight which is true). My modus operandi when. I have a crush is I write "love letters" and gift the guy  candy like a lollipop or a chocolate. Right now I be working at a Wendy's and I have a  friendly crush on this tall, handsome, white guy who I get along with (I helped him do the dishes and sashay around when I be cleaning the tables and seats even though afterwards they make me take out the trash 

Reveal hidden contents

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anywayzzz I did the same thing again and I was afraid I'd be smacked in the face with the grill if I attempted to give him a lollipop! I ain't tryna to look like the patties we flip! It took me back to what I did in highschool and the trauma that followed... won't let it happen again I promised, but I did. I broke down crying in my sister's arm after getting in her car. This ish I can't handle and make me feel very Mary and emotional.

Good thing tomorrow I work at FedEx and I become straight again (I have 2 jobs lol)!!! Wish you all good things and hope you're all doing well! If you want share what your fatal attraction is!!!! Good day loves!!!😘

What about stalking him on socials, finding out how many mutual gay friends y'all have and playing stuff safely? 

Also, I just wanna hug you because you deserve better than suffer from a trauma :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

straight acting top jocks who ghost me but suddenly ask me to go $ü-ck them off when they see me online on grindr at 2am on a friday night to then ghost me again

giphy.gif

this sounds like such a fun experience :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: i would love to meet one of these guys and share a private moment together with them but my social life is as dry as the sahara desert :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

What about stalking him on socials, finding out how many mutual gay friends y'all have and playing stuff safely? 

Also, I just wanna hug you because you deserve better than suffer from a trauma :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Awww thnxs! Unfortunately I don't have social media besides youtube, breatheheavy, and this anti **** app. The closest I've come to "stalking" him is searching up the origins of his last name:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:. He has a snapchat as far as I know but I'm nervous about continuing anything else, giving him the lollipop was enough. But like you said, I just want to be friendly and playful with him, he seems to ease up around me and we try to make each other laugh. Otherwise he's very serious and stern. 

• Like 1

Back when I was in the Philippines, I WOULD BE DESPERATELY IN LOVE WITH THESE STRAIGHT BOYS. These straight man will let you eat them for money ----- but i was not like that. I am more of a hopeless romantic type of guy who only wants to have s** with someone I love, AND I FALL HARD ON STRAIGHT GUYS so imagine the misery? They would dangle hope on you, make you chase for it, and then let you fall flat on your face! I fell in love with this guy for 3 years, he would just treat me good, take money and then say i love you --- no kissess or whatever. YES I AM THAT STUPID. But i loved him. Then boom he went to someone else. Anyway, enough of that and I learned the hard way.

But when I came to this Arab country, I DONT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY FOR THREE YEARS!!!!!! BEFORE YOU REACT --- THIS IS A SAFE COUNTRY AND THESE ARAB PEOPLE ARE HARMLESS AND NOT THE TYPICAL SUICIDAL MEN WE STEREOTYPE. LOOK AT SAM ASGHARI HIMSELF.

Sometimes I just get approached by these SUPER GORGEOUS "STRAIGHT" MEN in luxury cars when I walk to home in the middle of the night. BUT not once I gave in though --- OF COURSE WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. But I tell you, they are 100000X better looking than the "straight" Filipino men I fell crazy in love with.

I have an Arab boyfriend (divorced with 3 cute kids) now for 2 years who not only spoils me with gifts, but showers me with sooo much love and attention. And guess how we met... I was busy on my laptop in starbucks, he bought me a frappe and made the waiter hand it to me with his number on the tissue paper :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Anyway, just saying, whatever your struggles are with these straight men, your VALUE is important. Do not be desperate. Find it elsewhere and stop looking in the wrong place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block