Attracted to Straight Guys! What's your Toxic Attraction?

Jezebaal

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"This is an interesting topic! Keep up the great threads!"

Jezebaal was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 10 points.

The title says it all:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Tbh I'm a closeted 20 something yo who is happy to be this way! 

A problem with this is I be attracted to Straight guys (I assume most guys are straight which is true). My modus operandi when. I have a crush is I write "love letters" and gift the guy  candy like a lollipop or a chocolate. Right now I be working at a Wendy's and I have a  friendly crush on this tall, handsome, white guy who I get along with (I helped him do the dishes and sashay around when I be cleaning the tables and seats even though afterwards they make me take out the trash 

Spoiler

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anywayzzz I did the same thing again and I was afraid I'd be smacked in the face with the grill if I attempted to give him a lollipop! I ain't tryna to look like the patties we flip! It took me back to what I did in highschool and the trauma that followed... won't let it happen again I promised, but I did. I broke down crying in my sister's arm after getting in her car. This ish I can't handle and make me feel very Mary and emotional.

Good thing tomorrow I work at FedEx and I become straight again (I have 2 jobs lol)!!! Wish you all good things and hope you're all doing well! If you want share what your fatal attraction is!!!! Good day loves!!!😘

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Jezebaal said:

A problem with this is I be attracted to Straight guys (I assume most guys are straight which is true). My modus operandi when. I have a crush is I write "love letters" and gift the guy  candy like a lollipop or a chocolate. Right now I be working at a Wendy's and I have a  friendly crush on this tall, handsome, white guy who I get along with (I helped him do the dishes and sashay around when I be cleaning the tables and seats even though afterwards they make me take out the trash 

Reveal hidden contents

Anywayzzz I did the same thing again and I was afraid I'd be smacked in the face with the grill if I attempted to give him a lollipop! I ain't tryna to look like the patties we flip! It took me back to what I did in highschool and the trauma that followed... won't let it happen again I promised, but I did. I broke down crying in my sister's arm after getting in her car. This ish I can't handle and make me feel very Mary and emotional.

Good thing tomorrow I work at FedEx and I become straight again (I have 2 jobs lol)!!! Wish you all good things and hope you're all doing well! If you want share what your fatal attraction is!!!! Good day loves!!!😘

It's difficult for me to find one who is not recognizable as gay. I'm looking for them but it's hard. But I had some boys in the past who were like ""normal"" boys.

• Like 1

Well I feel ya on that one… when I was 20 (and below) I ooooonly got hit on by straight guys lol… now I don’t get hit on at all 😛 

so not that I was attracted to them more I was just attracted to being attractive which sounds terrible hehe 

I personally don’t even have a type to be honest mine has always been personality that is why dating apps don’t work for me as I could care less about how someone looks and more how they make me feel all giddy ect ;) 

happy hunting tho 😘♥️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's difficult for me to find one who is not recognizable as gay. I'm looking for them but it's hard. But I had some boys in the past who were like ""normal"" boys.

It's true tho we really are a minority! But I noticed at least in my case most straight guys are rather sweet and some like the attention. Don't take it too far though, it's like walking on a tight rope!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I’m the same way I go for the masculine type which is usually, always straight guys.

Angry Zoom GIF

Lol! I don't really have a "type" but the ones I'm mostly attracted to by race are athletic and nerdy white guys, followed by sweet and feminine latinos, and ultimately big and muscular black guys. But mostly is just emotional connection and personality. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

so not that I was attracted to them more I was just attracted to being attractive which sounds terrible hehe 

I personally don’t even have a type to be honest mine has always been personality that is why dating apps don’t work for me as I could care less about how someone looks and more how they make me feel all giddy ect ;) 

Omg you just read my mind! Exact thinking pattern lol! I might even post what I wrote in one of the letters!

I had a trainer once in Miami overhear myself and my friend talk about our insecurities about dancing at the club. He looked like Ryan Phillipe and was so gracious enough to teach us. He kept touching me after awhile trying to teach me the moves and I couldn’t help get really turned on. I couldn’t help it … I mean … it was literally something like this at the beach gym …

I was attrated to a guy from my gym. Didn't know if he was straight or gay. So I talked to him a few times and then asked him out on a date. He was clueless and thought I meant as friends, I was like "no I mean as a date date" and turned out he is in fact straight but he said he respects the hell out of me for being direct and asking him out (respectfully).

Most straight guys are comfortable with it. If you just tell them you like them or ask them out, they can just say "sorry man I'm straight" and be done with it. The chocolates and candy and other shenenigans seem kind of creepy. 

Also, once they tell you they are straight, don't make it weird, just accept it. They know you like them, no need to keep trying or keep rubbing it in after that.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The chocolates and candy and other shenenigans seem kind of creepy. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Giving them candy as "friends" is the closest I'll get to them!!!:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I'm not trying to seduce these guys, I'm closeted and I'll stay that way. I'm not trying to be with or date a guy lol. Maybe subconsciously but that's another thing. I did the love letters and candy shtick in high school and it backfired. 

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I was attrated to a guy from my gym. Didn't know if he was straight or gay. So I talked to him a few times and then asked him out on a date. He was clueless and thought I meant as friends, I was like "no I mean as a date date" and turned out he is in fact straight but he said he respects the hell out of me for being direct and asking him out (respectfully).

Most straight guys are comfortable with it. If you just tell them you like them or ask them out, they can just say "sorry man I'm straight" and be done with it. The chocolates and candy and other shenenigans seem kind of creepy. 

Also, once they tell you they are straight, don't make it weird, just accept it. They know you like them, no need to keep trying or keep rubbing it in after that.

Same story! I am in love with some one from my gym! Asked him out and he turned it down…I am broken! I just can’t accept the fact that it won’t workout between us, he does have gay vibes but reality is he do not want to spend time with me

Give me the tiniest bit of positive male attention, and I'll fall in love (unless you're a friend), but chances are that I'll get over it in like a week or two if it's not reciprocated. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: I had this bromance thing going on with a straight guy (even after he'd found out I was gay), and I did develop a crush even though I'd told myself I wouldn't. However, I got over it after a week of being sad and overly dramatic and spinning Sunshine Kitty by Tove Lo. We're really good friends now, though, and it's nice knowing that our friendship actually has some sort of basis beyond flirting and teasingly rubbing each other's thighs for fun. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1
On 11/13/2022 at 9:35 PM, Jezebaal said:

Hide contents

A good rule of thumb is to NEVER express interest in someone if you haven't sensed it may be reciprocated. This applies to straight men, gay men, straight women, bi***ual women, you name it. Feel free to say hello and feel people out but if there's chemistry, your intuition you will sense it. Trust your intuition over your other feelings (including lust).

Take what happened with the tall white man as a minor setback. Wendy's is a good place to meet people, be friendly to all those hot guys and save the letter for when you're 90% sure your interest will be returned or at least seen as flattering.

• Like 2

I don't understand why some, and I repeat, some gays do this.

Example- one of my now (fortunately) ex friends, saw a picture of 11 years younger guy on my mobile and he immediatelly commented how he wishes he had his *****.

I told him- umm he is 11 years younger. Epstein much?

And  he didn't care.

I don't understand going after any guy who you like, even if he is waaay younger and doesn't even have to be gay as you. I don't want to be rude, but isn't that grooming?

If you know the person is gay or the gap isn't as huge, sure but grooming younger guys you don't even know they are straight or gay or bi- that's disgusting and should be shamed. As I said, one of the EX friends did this.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.