Britney's Son Lashes Out At Fan + Shows Hypocrisy

Just now, neko said:

you’re absolutely no one to decide who should or shouldn’t have instagram. if sean responding to backlash on instagram means that he shouldn’t have instagram, nor should britney.

i'm someone that has an opinion that disagrees with yours. britney is an adult, sean is a minor. that is the difference.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, easy said:

don't assume you know my personal life because you do not.

no one is debating whether it's their "right" or any of the such about whether they can have or be on social media. that's not the issue. the issue is they should not be on social media because they are clearly not mature enough to handle what that means. and kevin is doing a lousy job of not only teaching them, but keeping tabs on his children. it's not hard to do, but it's easier to ignore.

it certainly is hard to do, and you stating that it isn’t just further supports what i said prior. bypassing parental control apps & settings is easy, maybe you’re just illiterate when it comes to technology? not sure. anyway, you are no one to decide who should or shouldn’t be on instagram, especially when considering britney lashes out in the exact same fashion. return to your station at guantanamo bay, please. 

2 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm someone that has an opinion that disagrees with yours. britney is an adult, sean is a minor. that is the difference.

so what will be your opinion when sean is 18? he will suddenly be deemed mature enough to handle instagram in a year’s time, solely due to the age change alone? 

• Love 1

Still i wish we keep kids out of it. Fans need to stop replying to them. Even if they will become 18 soon they totally raised by a person as hostages to be used as leverage to manipulate Britney. Her biggest dream to be a mother  became a problem for her conservators who put her back on spotlight in a year after such a public breakdown. Her relationships with kids suffered from those who used them as a way to make her work. The  most disgusting part is actually her own father did that to Britney. Just like Kevin trying now to use his kids to get money. America , u r truly land of dreams coming true...

P.s. who wasn't using strong language in that age? Cause i was. Let's not be hypocrites ourselves.

• Love 5
Just now, neko said:

it certainly is hard to do, and you stating that it isn’t just further supports what i said prior. bypassing parental control apps & settings is easy, maybe you’re just illiterate when it comes to technology? not sure. anyway, you are no one to decide who should or shouldn’t be on instagram, especially when considering britney lashes out in the exact same fashion. return to your station at to guatemala bay, please. 

parental controls and settings are not the only way to monitor your children online, it's one of many resources out there to help. like i said, don't assume you know my personal life because you don't, and talking down to me only shows your character. britney is an adult, sean is a minor. britney hasn't lashed out at backlash she received. she angrily calls out her abusive family. much different.

2 minutes ago, neko said:

so what will be your opinion when sean is 18? he will suddenly be deemed mature enough to handle instagram in a year’s time, solely due to the age change alone? 

he isn't mature enough to handle social media, and that won't change when he turns 18. when he turns 18 then it will be on him and he'll have to accept the consequences of his actions. for now, it's on kevin and his inability to parent his children, and prepare them for adulthood.

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

parental controls and settings are not the only way to monitor your children online, it's one of many resources out there to help. like i said, don't assume you know my personal life because you don't, and talking down to me only shows your character. britney is an adult, sean is a minor. britney hasn't lashed out at backlash she received. she angrily calls out her abusive family. much different.

he isn't mature enough to handle social media, and that won't change when he turns 18. when he turns 18 then it will be on him and he'll have to accept the consequences of his actions. for now, it's on kevin and his inability to parent his children, and prepare them for adulthood.

so talk us through these other resources you speak of? & when kevin does successfully use these resources you speak of (which sounds a lot like how britney’s phone was tracked when she was imprisoned, but anyway), what should he say to sean when addressing his concerns? “get off instagram”? “make your instagram private”? bark orders at a 17 year old who was put in a difficult situation since the day he was born? 

what should kevin be saying and doing exactly? 

& britney often addresses her instagram comments who call her crazy and hysterical for spinning around. in fact, sean just defended britney from someone who said that today. 

• Like 1
Just now, neko said:

so talk us through these other resources you speak of? & when kevin does successfully use these resources you speak of (which sounds a lot like how britney’s phone was tracked when she was imprisoned, but anyway), what should he say to sean when addressing his concerns? “get off instagram”? “make your instagram private”? bark orders at a 17 year old who was put in a difficult situation since the day he was born? 

& britney often addresses her instagram comments who call her crazy and hysterical for spinning around. in fact, sean just defended britney from someone who said that today. 

britney has never named called anyone that has name called her. addressing hate is different than calling someone a fugly ****.

you seem to be under the impression that teenagers having social media is a right. it's not. they are minors, and social media is a privilege they are not mature enough to handle. you don't bark orders at children, you don't let them have their privileges. it's quite simple if you're a competent parent.

3 minutes ago, neko said:

I know I said we should stay out of it, but what was his response in defending her? 

I think is not right to attack Sean or Jayden, I mean first of all they are Britney’ sons, even though they have differences and arguments, at the end of the day Britney loves her sons unconditionally and I don’t think she would like for anyone to attack her kids.

I mean there is no need to be mean and toxic against somebody else, we don’t know the whole story, remember they are kids that can easily be manipulated by their father and family, so let’s have some respect.

As for the nude pictures of the girlfriend and her mother, is his problem, is not our business.

There are boundaries that we should respect when it comes to the private life of others.

I might get some hate for my comment but we are losing track of the fact that we are here to support Britney (her music, products, her decisions, etc.) and not to fight battles that aren’t ours.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

britney has never named called anyone that has name called her. addressing hate is different than calling someone a fugly ****.

you seem to be under the impression that teenagers having social media is a right. it's not. they are minors, and social media is a privilege they are not mature enough to handle. you don't bark orders at children, you don't let them have their privileges. it's quite simple if you're a competent parent.

britney has called people names many times. it does not illustrate maturity or lack thereof. you have a very black & white view on things. 

what are these other parental resources you speak of? you’re yet to tell me. at first you suggested parental control settings, but when i said you can easily bypass those, you brought up other resources. resources such as what? since then, your only solution has been “i just wouldn’t let them”. you wouldn’t “let” them? i’m sure that’ll go down well lmao. just like jamie didn’t let britney have an unmonitored phone, huh? what do you think sean’s reaction would be to this, and more importantly, how would you handle his reaction?

you guide 17 year olds the best you can, you don’t banish them from doing things. this teaches accountability. now if they progress from that learning curve, good. if not, there is always the next time.

so how would this go down? what would you say to sean when telling him that he can’t have instagram anymore? i’m really interested. “hey sean, i’m not letting you have one of the most popular apps in the world because your mother is famous and her fans are stupid. go look at grass instead.” 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, neko said:

britney has called people many names. it does not illustrate maturity or lack thereof. you have a very black & white view on things. 

what are these other parental resources you speak of? you’re yet to tell me. at first you suggested parental control settings, but when i said you can easily bypass those, you brought up other resources. resources such as what? since then, your only solution has been “i just wouldn’t let them”. you wouldn’t “let” them? i’m sure that’ll go down well lmao. just like jamie didn’t let britney have an unmonitored phone, huh? 

you guide 17 year olds the best you can, you don’t banish them from doing things. this teaches accountability. now if they progress from that learning curve, good. if not, there is always the next time

so how would this go down? what would you say to sean when telling him that he can’t have instagram anymore? i’m really interested. “hey sean, i’m not letting you have one of the most popular apps in the world because your mother is famous and her fans are stupid. go look at grass instead.” 

i wouldn't monitor their phones, they wouldn't have phones.

it's about understanding the gravity of social media and their presence on social media. if they can't handle it, which sean clearly cannot, they don't get to use it until they prove they CAN. that is accountability. not pushing your child to the wolves and hoping you "did the best you can" kevin clearly hasn't done the best he can, or has bothered to do anything at all. and the way these kids are acting on social media is a direct reflection of him and his lackadaisical parenting.

• Like 1