Britney's Son Lashes Out At Fan + Shows Hypocrisy

8 minutes ago, easy said:

i wouldn't monitor their phones, they wouldn't have phones.

it's about understanding the gravity of social media and their presence on social media. if they can't handle it, which sean clearly cannot, they don't get to use it until they prove they CAN. that is accountability. not pushing your child to the wolves and hoping you "did the best you can" kevin clearly hasn't done the best he can, or has bothered to do anything at all. and the way these kids are acting on social media is a direct reflection of his and his lackadaisical parenting.

oh ok. so your “parental resources” is just not letting them have a phone now. damn, you move quick. what an evolution. first it was “you can’t have instagram”. now it’s “you can’t have a phone at all”. jamie spears.. is that you? 

what’s next? “you can’t go outside of your house because your mother’s fans might yell sh.it at you, causing you to retaliate”? lmao. you can’t place a 17 year old in a bubble in this day and age, judge roy bean. mean people are everywhere. 

what if sean required help and didn’t have a phone? he just dies? never mind, your solution will probably be “nah, just get some security guards to go everywhere with him, including the bathroom”. 

what if he bought a phone with the money he earned from a job? is he not allowed to buy a phone with his own hard-earned money because the BiG bAd WoLvEs you mentioned might try to contact him?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, neko said:

oh ok. so your “parental resources” is just not letting them have a phone now. damn, you move quick. first it was “you can’t have instagram”. now it’s “you can’t have a phone at all”. jamie spears.. is that you? 

what’s next? “you can’t go outside of your house because your mother’s fans might yell sh.it at you, causing you to retaliate”? lmao. you can’t place a 17 year old in a bubble in this day and age, judge roy bean. mean people are everywhere. 

what if sean required help and didn’t have a phone? he just dies? never mind, your solution will probably be “nah, just get some security guards to go everywhere with him, including the bathroom”. 

what if he bought a phone with the money he earned from a job? is he not allowed to buy a phone with his own hard-earned money because the BiG bAd WoLvEs you mentioned might try to contact him?

i'm not sure if i should even bother trying to address your ridiculous assumptions at this point, because you seem pretty desperate to try and prove that teenagers have a right to social media when they do not.

the bottom line is sean has proven that he is not mature enough for social media and therefore should not be on it until he can show that he is mature enough for it or turns 18 and is therefor an adult that can sink or swim. the fact that he is allowed to be on social media right now, showing his immaturity, is a reflection of his father and the parenting, or lack there of, that sean has been subjected to. and fans should not be contacting her children at all, whether they're minors or adults.

Just now, easy said:

i'm not sure if i should even bother trying to address your ridiculous assumptions at this point, because you seem pretty desperate to try and prove that teenagers have a right to social media when they do not.

the bottom line is sean has proven that he is not mature enough for social media and therefore should not be on it until he can show that he is mature enough for it or turns 18 and is therefor an adult that can sink or swim. the fact that he is allowed to be on social media right now, showing his immaturity, is a reflection of his father and the parenting, or lack there of, that sean has been subjected to. and fans should not be contacting her children at all, whether they're minors or adults.

sean has not proven anything in regards to whether he should or shouldn’t have instagram. you do not know him. you saw an offhand instagram comment he made and took it upon yourself to decide that he should not even own a phone because he called someone a “fugly cu.nt”. 

go back to the courthouse, jamie spears. 

Just now, neko said:

sean has not proven anything in regards to whether he should or shouldn’t have instagram. you do not know him. you saw an offhand instagram comment he made and took it upon yourself to decide that he should not even own a phone because he called someone a “fugly cu.nt”. 

go back to the courthouse, jamie spears. 

this isn't the first time there have been screenshots of sean behaving this way on social media. and i have very clearly placed the entire blame of his immaturity, and behavior on his terrible father and the lack of parenting in that house, but you seem to gloss over that a lot.

• Like 1