Britney live from Hawaii '00: Famcam video, Her team makes she repeat Crazy 'cause she wasn't dancing well?

I have always found a little bit curious this video recorded by fans from Hawaii concert back in 2000,
the show starts normally, but in the first chorus of Crazy you can see Britney doesn't perform the corresponding movements of the choreo (min 7:21) you can even see her making a worried gesture (min 7:45) Britney is a bit disconnected in the whole song.

(by the way you can see Destiny's Child walking and the Fans screaming)

When the performance ends and the dancers are doing their thing, they are abruptly interrupted by her team to tell them that the song is going to be performed again, and then Britney comes out on fire giving 200%.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney was a perfectionist back then. I wouldnt be suprised if she wanted to re do it. This was aired on TV so why not do it again and make it perfect? Even if they made her do it again I wouldnt see this as a big deal. Its 4 extra minutes.  You think she wanted a less than perfect version to be shown on TV?

27 minutes ago, X_M said:

It's pretty common to record a song perfomance several times (till the performer get it right) when a show it's being released for dvd or broadcasted in tv, nothing weird here.

Yes, I forgot to keep in mind that this was being recorded for a DVD, whenever a show was going to be on TV, she was giving 200%, even in the Abc new Year eve 2018 perfomance you can see that she is giving her best.

• Like 1

I saw Britney when she performed on Jimmy Kimmel to promote Femme Fatale and they almost redid Hold It Against Me because team Con or her, felt she messed up the choreo, but they were able to save the performances with the shots they had. I didn’t notice her mess up though but the audience was excited because we were going to get another performance from her. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I saw Britney when she performed on Jimmy Kimmel to promote Femme Fatale and they almost redid Hold It Against Me because team Con or her, felt she messed up the choreo, but they were able to save the performances with the shots they had. I didn’t notice her mess up though but the audience was excited because we were going to get another performance from her. 

she did it twice or almost twice?

...cause what came on the air was a mess up!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block