Mathew Rosengart files a motion for sanctions of $20,000 against Jamie Spears and wants him held in contempt of court for trying to unseal Britney's medical records

I feel like this is going to drag on for years and years. It seems to be going very slowly with not a lot of progress being made. Is there any way to get this to a higher court or a better judge? Penny has been pretty useless until just recently, and she has a tendency to drag things out unnecessarily. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Why does Rosengart keeps circling the same topic? NOT THAT ITS BAD THAT JAMIE COLON IS BEING SANCTIONED…But like the court already ruled against disclosing her medical records…There are bigger things Jamie and company did and yet nothing has been done about that…The forced stay in that facility…The medical personnel that abused her and allowed the abuse to happen…Loucifer and Jamie trafficking her…The money they stole…

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why does Rosengart keeps circling the same topic? NOT THAT ITS BAD THAT JAMIE COLON IS BEING SANCTIONED…But like the court already ruled against disclosing her medical records…There are bigger things Jamie and company did and yet nothing has been done about that…The forced stay in that facility…The medical personnel that abused her and allowed the abuse to happen…Loucifer and Jamie trafficking her…The money they stole…

Deterrence. You think that lawyer of his isn't trying to think of different ways to punish Britney? Anyway, it runs up her legal expenses, so he should be facing financial penalties.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This. I know it takes a while and it’s a process but like let’s get it moving please? What is he doing. Hit them all with serious law suits already. The evidence is clearly there :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 1

Do you guys even care to read the documents? 

On his last filling he explains that jamie should pay for Britney’s  fees for spending time working on making sure that those records are sealed !

Seriously you should read his fillings instead of spreading so much hate against britney 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

$20,000 ? How about $200 millions for allegedly stealing his daughters money and life

40 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I’m glad to see it but…

$20k? That’s only half of Jamie’s yearly drinking money. 

6 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

20k is really low in comparison with all the money he stole from Britney, but oh well. I just want this to over soon so they can move on to another court, everything is so slooow :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

guys please, read my previous reply 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block