Christina Aguilera Documentary In The Works

19 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

No shade, but she's not that far behind. Britney is closer to Christina than she is to Beyonce for example. There are plenty of people who are more popular than Britney, that doesn't make Britney less accomplished or a nobody. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

How? Bey has 0 diamond albums and she has never sold more than 700k copies in first week. Britney has 2 diamond albums and her biggest first week is 1.3 million copies. Brit is the best selling female artist of 2000s, Bey is second. 

People need to stop acting like Beyonce is some type of God, this illusion really gets on my nerves :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

How? Bey has 0 diamond albums and she has never sold more than 700k copies in first week. Britney has 2 diamond albums and her biggest first week is 1.3 million copies. Brit is the best selling female artist of 2000s, Bey is second. 

People need to stop acting like Beyonce is some type of God, this illusion really gets on my nerves :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

All of that was 20 years ago, honey. Both Christina and Britney are past their prime at this point. Beyonce can release an album tomorrow it will make a lot of noise and it will sell millions. Beyonce is above our girls and that is a fact. Yes Britney is above Christina but they are in the same boat at this point while Beyonce is on the shore waving them farewell, lol. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney is more popular than Xtina, but she's just an act of nostalgia just like Aguilera. It's no wonder that people consume much more of her classics than the songs released after 2008. Yes, everyone knows that she sells more than Beyoncé, but currently only one of them still sells albums, singles and sells out stadiums. Guess who is? You're stuck in 2004, when Britney was a major pop music powerhouse. But time passed and thanks to all the problems of personal life + mismanagement of her career she was surpassed by several of her contemporaries.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Henry. said:

No lies detected :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

All of that was 20 years ago, honey. Both Christina and Britney are past their prime at this point. Beyonce can release an album tomorrow it will make a lot of noise and it will sell millions. Beyonce is above our girls and that is a fact. Yes Britney is above Christina but they are in the same boat at this point while Beyonce is on the shore waving them farewell, lol. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Britney could definitely still sell out stadiums where I don’t think Christina could :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

46 minutes ago, s&m said:

Comparing a residency to stadiums? Let’s talks about christina’s bionic tour or lotus tour then :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yes comparing, if she can't sell out 4k theater y'all really think she can tour stadiums?! An no need to answer i already know y'all delusional and still think she's the biggest star in the world. 

What's there to talk about? Lotus tour never even announced, and Bionic tour canceled after 3 days of ticket sales because she was going through a divorce.:clownery_makeup_meme:

16 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Yes comparing, if she can't sell out 4k theater y'all really think she can tour stadiums?! An no need to answer i already know y'all delusional and still think she's the biggest star in the world. 

What's there to talk about? Lotus tour never even announced, and Bionic tour canceled after 3 days of ticket sales because she was going through a divorce.:clownery_makeup_meme:

“because she was going through a divorce”

Fd2Sq-MWIAYqZ7q?format=png&name=small

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block